Mancini OUT!!!

SWP's back said:
andybluenolan said:
To all you hughes outers i really hope you are happy now you bunch of queers, why is this a good thing replacing hughes at this stage of the season when we are currently 6th and in a semi final i reallly hope mancicni fails just to see your reaction you binch of twats. If you have a problem with this im sat at 117 row b seat 449 come and see me and ill kick you back to the swamp. Wer need stability not some wanker who has done fuck all with his career.

Ironic eh.

As for your support, words fail me.

I am in 110 M 210 if you have a problem with that. Or you could grow up, support the club and stop acting like a prick.

How you could hope he fails I have no idea. Why don't you go support someone else up set up FC City and play in the little
leagues.

I suppose you were a hughes outer from the start just because he was a rag, and grow up you say ill catch up with you next match bellend. Ive done nothing but support this club for as long as i live and you really think changing the manager at xmas is a good thing, i personally think that you couldnt stand him succeeding because he is an ex rag.

SWP's back said:
andybluenolan said:
To all you hughes outers i really hope you are happy now you bunch of queers, why is this a good thing replacing hughes at this stage of the season when we are currently 6th and in a semi final i reallly hope mancicni fails just to see your reaction you binch of twats. If you have a problem with this im sat at 117 row b seat 449 come and see me and ill kick you back to the swamp. Wer need stability not some wanker who has done fuck all with his career.

Ironic eh.

I am in 110 M 210 if you have a problem with that. Or you could grow up, support the club and stop acting like a prick.

How you could hope he fails I have no idea. Why don't you go support someone else up set up FC City and play in the little
leagues.

I suppose you were a hughes outer from the start just because he was a rag, and grow up you say ill catch up with you next match bellend. Ive done nothing but support this club for as long as i live and you really think changing the manager at xmas is a good thing, i personally think that you couldnt stand him succeeding because he is an ex rag.

andybluenolan said:

Andy mate, pick your dummy up off the floor and stop being such a tool.

andybluenolan said:
SWP's back said:
Ironic eh.

leagues.

Ive sent you a PM.

As for being a Hughes outer??!? Ha - I support whoever is the manager and I was a Hughes inner.

Him being an ex-rag never bothered me like it never bothered the rags Busby was an ex-city player.

I just want success for my club and you are making a fool of yourself. One sherbert too many?

andybluenolan said:
SWP's back said:
Ironic eh.

leagues.

Ive sent you a PM.

As for being a Hughes outer??!? Ha - I support whoever is the manager and I was a Hughes inner.

Him being an ex-rag never bothered me like it never bothered the rags Busby was an ex-city player.

I just want success for my club and you are making a fool of yourself. One sherbert too many?

You can only judge a manager by his results, and to be fair we've done fuck all under Mancini. We are in exactly the same position as when Hughes was sacked and we have not even won a game since he took over. For all you Mancini "inners" I ask you this - how can you justify him staying when we invested 200 million in the squad, and still lag behind the likes of Villa and Spuds. I think we should give him till easter, and if we have not won the champions league, then our owners need to step up and sort the whole Mancini situation out before it becomes yet another farce.

Helmet Cole said:
You can only judge a manager by his results, and to be fair we've done fuck all under Mancini. We are in exactly the same position as when Hughes was sacked and we have not even won a game since he took over. For all you Mancini "inners" I ask you this - how can you justify him staying when we invested 200 million in the squad, and still lag behind the likes of Villa and Spuds. I think we should give him till easter, and if we have not won the champions league, then our owners need to step up and sort the whole Mancini situation out before it becomes yet another farce.

Easter? Thats fucking ages away.
He's got till Christmas for me, and if things dont pick up he can do one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.