West Brom vs City - Official Match Thread

..................................Hart...................................
Boateng.............Touré.............Kompany.............Kolarov
..........................Yaya........De Jong..........................
.............Silva...................................Johnson............
.................................Milner...................................
......................Tevez..............................................

Before the Arse game, i took off my City wallpaper on the laptop due to doing maintenence work. Since then we have lost all three.
I have since put it back on. Hope that helps.

MelbourneBlue said:
Before the Arse game, i took off my City wallpaper on the laptop due to doing maintenence work. Since then we have lost all three.
I have since put it back on. Hope that helps.

Shit, me too!

We need the win to end the hysteria, silence the doubters.

They will all be watching.

Tevez and NDJ are the heart, soul, guts, honesty, reliability, the truth of our team.

I firmly believe, if both start, we will be back in business.

They have both had nearly two weeks off, so I expect them to play all three games.

------------Hart
Boateng-Toure-VK-Kolarov
------------NDJ
-------Yaya-----Barry
---Silva--------------Milner
-----------Tevez

Very close to what I pictured to be our strongest team before the season started. At long last.

Now we see if it was worth the wait.

He might go for Balo instead of Milner, but I reckon he will make that change in the final thirty.

He will of course have one eye on Wednesday. Thus if we are winning, I wouldn't be surprised to see Silva and JM depart sooner, as they played a full 90 in Poznan, maybe one of Tev/Barry/Yaya as well.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 am --<br /><br />hmm, bad news on the Tev front; seems he's not likely to be ready.

I heard a rumour RSC might get the nod.

I'd be happy with that, if he's fit. Ade gets the goals, does enough running about, but he doesn't challenge anywhere near enough headers, or make anything like the effort to hold the ball up that most other lone strikers do, and the whole team suffers. Blotty isn't any sort of lone striker at all.

------------hart------------
boateng--kolo--komps--kolarov
------------NDJ------------
------milner-----yaya-------
------------silva-----------
-----tevez/balo-------------
--------------ade/ba-------

CITY 2-0

goodness i hope tevez is fit.

I'm praying we win this 1 I really hope to god we play well. We have been so unlucky in the past 2 weeks silly decisions costing us and to many missed chances I keep saying we will hit the target with every shot soon and they will all find the net someone is gunna get a backlash could it happen today who knows I'd take 1-0 now. The players have to stand up and show how good they are and that they deserve to wear that proud blue shirt that all of us would like to as well as collecting 100k at the same time. So this is it city a very tough packed out week and I want 9 points let's start by getting 3 today please :)

------------Hart--------------
Boateng-Kolo-Kompany-Kolarov
----------De Jong------------
-----Yaya---------Milner---------
-----------Silva-------------
-----Balotelli---Tevez--------

I would love to see this team in the next two games but I don't think there is enough time between them for everyone to recover. I wonder how much Bobby will compromise todays team to keep people ready for the derby.

hart
boatang kolo kompany kolarov

johnson dejong milner

silva
balotelli tevez

gareth barry is complete garbage FACT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.