West Brom vs City - Official Match Thread

FantasyIreland said:
Citizenblue21 said:
Hoping we can get the job done early and bring players off before the hour so that they are ready for wednesday but knowing us we won't get it done early lol!Even if Tevez is fit i don't think i'd start him but bring him on if we need a goal in the second half or to give him 15 minutes game time before united!

I think you're underestimating the quality of the opposition if you think we're going to get anything done early,i understand your sentiments,however,we are gonna have to fight for 90 plus mins to guarantee the points here.
What was the first word of my post? :) lol

we should just attack for once today
my team for today
----------hart
boateng-toure-kompany-kolorov
-----------de jong-------------
johnson-------------milner
------------siliva--------------
------ballotelli----tevez

Ntini77 said:
waspish said:

Most unlikely based on how West Brom play and how open we've been of late.

2-1 to them methinks :(

Yeah ur probably right. I want a win but a good defensive 0-0 will consolidate our fourth position then roll on Wednesday for a 1-0 win

Utd game may be huge but must go all out for 3 points today. No team selection with one eye on Wed night.

Largely depends on whether Tevez is fit imo which is not a great reflection given how how many big-name players we have. Return of NDJ is also a key to getting a result. We struggled without him particularly mid-week.

Small Mentality said:
Utd game may be huge but must go all out for 3 points today.
Another poster with a schoolboy mentality. If we go all-out for a win, we will probably get thumped 4-1 so better to be cautious. A draw at our bogey ground would not be a bad result.

Jesus some of you saying a draw is a good result are stupid.. its West Brom!
Of course they've been playing well but we have a fit squad, we should be smashing these 3-0 our attacking is far superior + de jong, toure, kolarov(maybe) making the defense a mile better... -.-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.