swp well done son

It's funny how people see the game in completely different ways. I thought he played well tonight, certainly in the first half. Granted there was no end product, but he put one great ball across the box and was beating men for fun at times. His decision making is still a bit erratic, but before Johnson's goal I thought he was arguably the better of the two wingers.

On an unrelated note, did Johnson go for a piss early on in the second half? He left the pitch and sprinted straight down the tunnel, so it wasn't an injury, only to return a couple of minutes later. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

reminded me of a poor walcott. brilliant runs and got into great space, but then didnt know what the hell to do with the ball

I thought he was ok tonight. Not great just ok. I love Shaun, he's all we have left really of the old times. Still loves the club and if and when he gets a decent run he'll try his best for us. Just seen his video on the OS and when asked about how many appearances he's now made for us (275) i think they said he replied by saying he wants 350 before retiring. Seemed happy when being interviewed and also backs up the fact that he know's the team are playing well so he has got to be patient. Yes his step dad is a knob and doesn't help him when he opens his gob but he's on a good contract at the minute so if he can knuckle down, get all the doubters off his back i think he'd be a good squad player to keep hold of!! He's a type of player i'd call a '5/9er'.
Sometimes you'd rate him 5/10 but you can haul him off but other times he'd be a 9/10 and he'd beat a team on his own.... Now he isn't our only one of these players so i think we should just stick by him!!

No point getting rid of him at this stage of his career. He's practically finished and would have no resale value.

mcfc1996 said:
I thought he did ok.

He did,workrate was impressive and he did cause problems,however,he could have done so much more.

His decision making is awful,and,although he is the main culprit,others in our team are also guilty of similar.
Many attacks broke down or had no end product last night due to some of our players having the very annoying ability to always pick the wrong option,we could be so much more effective with a little more thought and composure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.