swp well done son

joe salford

Well played Shauny lad. Always gives his all for the blues. Played really well today and proved to me that regardless of the emotional attachment we have with him and visa versa that, he should stay. He still has plenty to offer the team/ squad.

his stepdads still a nob though

Imo, overall i thought he didn't played that well at all. Give his all by all means but the one thing that bugs me the most is that he is too predictable. He NEVER cuts in onto his left, or even uses his left, always pushes onto his right.

i think if we get 7m -9m for him , we should snatch the buyers hand off, always puts a shift in that nobody can argue with , however tonight he only put 1 very good ball in to the box , great little box of tricks , but some of the time just not the real deal........ totally agree with ya about his dad<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:11 am --<br /><br />i think if we get 7m -9m for him , we should snatch the buyers hand off, always puts a shift in that nobody can argue with , however tonight he only put 1 very good ball in to the box , great little box of tricks , but some of the time just not the real deal........ totally agree with ya about his dad

I thought he did his future at city no favour tonight, his distribution and decision making was poor and he continually ran down blind alleys. Not good enough for where we want to be unfortunately.

joe salford said:
Well played Shauny lad. Always gives his all for the blues. Played really well today and proved to me that regardless of the emotional attachment we have with him and visa versa that, he should stay. He still has plenty to offer the team/ squad.

his stepdads still a nob though

He was poor - run into too may blind alleys - first touch poor and lacks that somerthing - wont slag him off it would be wrong to do so but if he goes in January it would be a good deal for all

still an asset to the squad

he's not the only one who seems to have trouble putting cosistent decent crosses in

Balti said:
still an asset to the squad

he's not the only one who seems to have trouble putting cosistent decent crosses in

Agree but i aont seen a performance from him for a long long time - he gives the ball away far far to easily - Lennon or SWP - Lennon for me everytime

Go on , go on, go ohhhhhhhh for fu............

How many times did we hear that when he started a run?

He's lost it for me - one to go in January I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.