Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

Went down with the intention of paying no more then £200 but no joy, so walked up, 1st attempt, the ticket holder cleared me off. 2nd attempt, the ticket holder was so pissed he couldnt find his ticket so had to abandon! 3rd attempt, straight in easy peasy, got gripped inside by nice steward man who said he just wanted to search me, "search away pal" i said and headed on in, closely followed by my mate who also doubled up. We also found 2 empty seats together! It was that easy, i know Lads with tckts who jibbed in and passed them back out to sell on!

Porcupine said:
good on you GaudinoMotors.

shame on the rest of you scallies getting in for nowt when some of us have gone into deep debt just to come down and support our lads in the fa cup final.

why should we run up huge credit card bills while some just try there luck?

disgraceful.
No, what is disgraceful was the fact that a pensioner couple in their 70s were sitting on one side of me in 135 behind the goal, Norwich City fans whose friend is on the Norfolk FA and fancied a day out at Wembley. Nice people, but why should they see our first final for 30 years and not the tens of thousands of blues who missed out?
They didn't even join in the Poznan, ffs.
Fair play to any blue who jibbed in. They didn't hurt or harm anyone by doing so and it is a form of civil disobedience towards the FA's greed in setting up the ridiculous and corrupt Club Wembley system at the expense of proper fans.

LongsightM13 said:
Porcupine said:

shame on the rest of you scallies getting in for nowt when some of us have gone into deep debt just to come down and support our lads in the fa cup final.

disgraceful.
No, what is disgraceful was the fact that a pensioner couple in their 70s were sitting on one side of me in 135 behind the goal, Norwich City fans whose friend is on the Norfolk FA and fancied a day out at Wembley. Nice people, but why should they see our first final for 30 years and not the tens of thousands of blues who missed out?
They didn't even join in the Poznan, ffs.
Fair play to any blue who jibbed in. They didn't hurt or harm anyone by doing so and it is a form of civil disobedience towards the FA's greed in setting up the ridiculous and corrupt Club Wembley system at the expense of proper fans.

I would'nt worry Longsight, the guy is surely a wum.

Porcupine said:

disgraceful.
Haha, you miserable twat, anyone who jibbed in good on you, anyone posting shit like the shit post above or agreeing with it, I would not trust you as far as I could throw you

big blueballs said:
Porcupine said:

disgraceful.
Haha, you miserable twat, anyone who jibbed in good on you, anyone posting shit like the shit post above or agreeing with it, I would not trust you as far as I could throw you

Areet BBs, as i said mate, gotta be a wum.

Blue Sue said:
Well done to all who managed to get in without a ticket. Wish I had the balls to do it myself :)

-- Sun May 15, 2011 5:58 pm --

jacko8684 said:
i was looking for a ticket all bleeding week, been let down loads of times but went down anyway with my dad and a mate (both with tickets)...took a few bob with me in case anyone had one..it got to 2.45, i had no ticket still and my mate went in, so i stuck to my dad and got through the turnstile,got patted down, found my dads entrance(137) and went to his seat.(piece of piss) Unbelievably the seat to the right of my dad stayed empty so i gladly stayed there. I had the best day ever watching city win the cup stood beside my dad who is a major influence in my life, and it cost me fuck all. just gutted for my mum but i dont think shes up for JIBBING!!..(note to FA...STICK YOUR 25000 UP YOUR ASS)
and fair play to the others who managed it
No am definitely not up for jibbing but so glad that you got in and managed to stay together and had a fantastic day xx[/quote x x

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Porcupine said:

disgraceful.

this 2bh.

haha behave.

f.a fucked us over with the allocation. if you dont have a ticket why pay 300-400 quid for a ticket when you can grow some testicles and walce in free of charge

9 of us went with 6 tickets between us. Two managed to get in by doubling up but the 3rd one got caught and thrown out. The worst part about it was the one who got caught is a Season Ticket holder and the two that got in only ever go when there’s a free ticket going spare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.