Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

jjoey said:
Stillsy said:
I went down with my brother and dad. My dad was the only one with a ticket and then before the game we met up with the lads we usually go with and we all pulled together and sneaked me my brother and my dad and one other lad and we sold my dads ticket for 80 to some blue who was a very happy man!

Wembley..... Shove your fucking allocation up your arse

Ah seriously?? My dad was looking all around Wembley for a ticket and ended up watching it in an indian while me and my brother watched it in Wembley! We never thought of jibbing in and he's over 6ft so I don't think he could've done it anyway. He couldn't even get one fo £300 and you sold yours for £80, gutted. :(

I'm 6ft 4 mate and was so easy. You shud have tried it pal.

Yeah we flogged the ticket that cheap because I didn't wanna rip off another blue unlike some.

Two guys next to me jibbed in and I saw many more, no sympathy for the FA whatsoever they created the scenario so tough titty, well done blues for getting in!

just out of interest to those who jibbed it.......how did you get past the 2nd lot of stewards who stand by the tunnel which leads onto the stands?

Stillsy said:
jjoey said:
Stillsy said:
I went down with my brother and dad. My dad was the only one with a ticket and then before the game we met up with the lads we usually go with and we all pulled together and sneaked me my brother and my dad and one other lad and we sold my dads ticket for 80 to some blue who was a very happy man!

Wembley..... Shove your fucking allocation up your arse

Ah seriously?? My dad was looking all around Wembley for a ticket and ended up watching it in an indian while me and my brother watched it in Wembley! We never thought of jibbing in and he's over 6ft so I don't think he could've done it anyway. He couldn't even get one fo £300 and you sold yours for £80, gutted. :(
Well we never thought of it, we'd never been to Wembley before and didn't know what the security was like.

I'm 6ft 4 mate and was so easy. You shud have tried it pal.

Yeah we flogged the ticket that cheap because I didn't wanna rip off another blue unlike some.
Well we never thought of it, we'd never been to Wembley before and didn't know what the security was like. Good on ya for doing that as well. Gutted I couldn't find you though lol!

warpig said:
just out of interest to those who jibbed it.......how did you get past the 2nd lot of stewards who stand by the tunnel which leads onto the stands?

I just said iv already been in once and gave my ticket to my dad so they smiled and let me through

Stillsy said:
warpig said:

I just said iv already been in once and gave my ticket to my dad so they smiled and let me through

Fair play.

i was looking for a ticket all bleeding week, been let down loads of times but went down anyway with my dad and a mate (both with tickets)...took a few bob with me in case anyone had one..it got to 2.45, i had no ticket still and my mate went in, so i stuck to my dad and got through the turnstile,got patted down, found my dads entrance(137) and went to his seat.(piece of piss) Unbelievably the seat to the right of my dad stayed empty so i gladly stayed there. I had the best day ever watching city win the cup stood beside my dad who is a major influence in my life, and it cost me fuck all. just gutted for my mum but i dont think shes up for JIBBING!!..(note to FA...STICK YOUR 25000 UP YOUR ASS)
and fair play to the others who managed it

117 M34 said:
If you got caught doing this, how would it be dealt with? Would you be arrested?

My girlfriend and son did as well as me.

I got caught the first time, spotted by the head steward. Made a run for it but got grabbed by four guys in suits. They just marched me to the door and said 'bye, bye'. So i waited a minute and went to one of the outer turnstiles which had a pillar just inside. Let the bloke i went through with walk away, then walked so it looked like I'd just come in. Walked upto the steward so I was frisked on purpose then walked in and upto my gf, who was relieved to see me.

Easy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.