Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Im a scouser so it's not a red for me...
However Kompany's was never a red either.

Both yellows IMO. Both got the ball, both a little reckless, both had two feet off the ground at some point.
It's just unfortunate that both games were referred by a crap ref... against Utd, too strict. Against Liverpool, too soft.

Can 100% empathise with your anger. Continuity is needed.

Can't see FA doing anything about it either. The ref will say he saw it and Glen got the ball and that'll be the end of it.

RabidCity said:
ref could have booked 10 players tonight, instead he booked 2 for handbags. Tackling was never going to get red with him.

C'mon folks. I saw the game as well but we should retain our dignity. That foul was worse than VK but we shouldn't descend to other websites' levels.

pauldominic said:
RabidCity said:
ref could have booked 10 players tonight, instead he booked 2 for handbags. Tackling was never going to get red with him.

C'mon folks. I saw the game as well but we should retain our dignity. That foul was worse than VK but we shouldn't descend to other websites' levels.

Apart from the entire footballing world right now, including Liverpool fans will probably agree with us right now. Ok.......maybe not the rags.

Thought the ref did alright tonight. It's not his fault Foy is a fucking imbecile where common sense isn't a skill he possesses.

It's not time to move on, whether it was a sending off or not is irrelevant now what we need is consistency so I say again we don't move on it needs to be sorted

I agree with this. Vinny will miss almost 5 games (the Red was in 12th minute). That's a massive punishment for a decision that has raised so much debate.

The club must make sure this does stay in the media even if the media want to ignore it. We have a legal team, surely they can draft a cleverly worded request for an explanation of the rule and it's application.

pauldominic said:
RabidCity said:

why is it so wrong to defend ourselves ?

RichieTHFC said:
uwe282828 said:
The FA have dug a large hole for themselves,this has to be looked at,the ref didnt give a yellow card or free kick so ,i take it he didnt see it.the FA must give Johnson a 3 game ban.

Doesn't work that way. You can't go back to games and give post-match red cards, everyone knows that
Yes you fucking can you clueless thing.

watch the impact on lescott's foot, fucking joke! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj93su6kDr4&context=C3ac2749ADOEgsToPDskLldTuutYT5l8AuaOy80N2-[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.