Forza Mancini

I have alaways backed Mancini but after today I am starting to doubt his ability to motivate the players. I honestly thought we would have shown alot more passion and never say die attitude and I think that comes from the manager. We were crying out for a change at half time and his stubborn faith in Balo could cost him his job at the end of the season. He seems like a decent guy but maybe not ruthless enough to win games when the pressure is on.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm --<br /><br />I have alaways backed Mancini but after today I am starting to doubt his ability to motivate the players. I honestly thought we would have shown alot more passion and never say die attitude and I think that comes from the manager. We were crying out for a change at half time and his stubborn faith in Balo could cost him his job at the end of the season. He seems like a decent guy but maybe not ruthless enough to win games when the pressure is on.

I wouldnt get rid of Mancini unless someone made themselves available who I would consider to be a better manager...Who would that be? Mourinho? Pep? Other than those 2 I would stick with Roberto as long as he is willing to learn and be less stubborn.

He made a major mistake leaving Balo on today and not changing it up earlier than he did. He has done the same a few times this season.

MonsallBlue said:
I wouldnt get rid of Mancini unless someone made themselves available who I would consider to be a better manager....

Fookin ell,that will will be some application process then.......

You can start with half the premiership.....

FantasyIreland said:
MonsallBlue said:
I wouldnt get rid of Mancini unless someone made themselves available who I would consider to be a better manager....

like who ? last time I checked were second, which is not bad is it.

FantasyIreland said:
MonsallBlue said:

Name them then

bluedaze said:
I have alaways backed Mancini but after today I am starting to doubt his ability to motivate the players. I honestly thought we would have shown alot more passion and never say die attitude and I think that comes from the manager. We were crying out for a change at half time and his stubborn faith in Balo could cost him his job at the end of the season. He seems like a decent guy but maybe not ruthless enough to win games when the pressure is on.

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm --

I have alaways backed Mancini but after today I am starting to doubt his ability to motivate the players. I honestly thought we would have shown alot more passion and never say die attitude and I think that comes from the manager. We were crying out for a change at half time and his stubborn faith in Balo could cost him his job at the end of the season. He seems like a decent guy but maybe not ruthless enough to win games when the pressure is on.

Mancini has to motivate players when they are six games away from potentially lifting the championship? Then we really do have a problem.

He can be criticised for not taking Balotelli off but motivating the players in this situation should not be required.

bluebannana said:
won us our first trophy in thirty five years, has done untold wonders for our club. stick with him !!!!!!!

100%

So we have *probably* come a close 2nd to the best English team in the past 40 years, managed by the best manager ever. What a disaster.

Would you rather be Liverpool?

Get a grip folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.