Forza Mancini

Chippy_boy said:
bluebannana said:
won us our first trophy in thirty five years, has done untold wonders for our club. stick with him !!!!!!!

100%

So we have *probably* come a close 2nd to the best English team in the past 40 years, managed by the best manager ever. What a disaster.

Would you rather be Liverpool?

Get a grip folks.
Well said !

Can't believe it. Too many blues on here want instant success. If an F.A cup and second place in the league isn't good enough then it's time I SUPPORTED another team. Rome was not built in a day. I'm with Mancini.

Who do we replace Mancini with? And when we do, that manager will want his style of play and players and before too long, we're back to square f***ing one. No patience some of the so called fans on here.

Not a chance

put any manager in for nearly 3 years with £240 million and bet they get more silverware than Mancini

He has spent mponey on pure crap, and doesnt deserve another chance for me,

As angry as I am right now we have to be sensible about this.

Hughes was trying to build his team with our new found millions.

Mancini comes in and wants his own team so out go Bellemy, Adebayor etc etc

A new manager will want to do the same. We could end up losing the likes of Silva Aguero etc.

There is not a lot wrong with the defence.

He deserves more time but he has to listen to his senior pros like Kompany etc and release Ballotelli.

Both him and Tevez divide the camp and if Yaya thinks he is too good he can fuck off too for me. For me attitude is everything and theirs stink.

smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:
MonsallBlue said:
I wouldnt get rid of Mancini unless someone made themselves available who I would consider to be a better manager....

Fookin ell,that will will be some application process then.......

You can start with half the premiership.....
Name them then

My point is the man is not that special.

Finishing second in the prem when we have nothing else remotely to crow about(the cups....) is not good enough,those that think it is are deluded.

Let me remind a few,we are a very different animal to that of a few years back,we allegedly have world class players through investment worth getting on for a half billion - we should be performing better,no excuses.

The fault lies with the supposed motivator - the manager.

FantasyIreland said:
smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Fookin ell,that will will be some application process then.......

You can start with half the premiership.....
Name them then

My point is the man is not that special.

Finishing second in the prem when we have nothing else remotely to crow about(the cups....) is not good enough,those that think it is are deluded.

Let me remind a few,we are a very different animal to that of a few years back,we allegedly have world class players through investment worth getting on for a half billion - we should be performing better,no excuses.

The fault lies with the supposed motivator - the manager.
You say half the premiership managers are better than him tho, name them....

Mancini is full of class and has to stay. Has to have 4 years minimum, he's earnt that with the FA Cup and best league finish in my life... And assembling a squad who we all expected to be good enough to finish the job. It's not his fault dzeko's awful, Nasri's spineless, Aguero and silva have burnt out, johnson thinks he's better than he is, kolarov can't defend, tevez is the worst exponent of modern football, and mario has let us all down badly.

The years of cityitus are killing me though - can't stop thinking the season up to december was a fluke... Dzeko's definitely was.

paphos-mcfc said:
Can't believe it. Too many blues on here want instant success. If an F.A cup and second place in the league isn't good enough then it's time I SUPPORTED another team. Rome was not built in a day. I'm with Mancini.

Who do we replace Mancini with? And when we do, that manager will want his style of play and players and before too long, we're back to square f***ing one. No patience some of the so called fans on here.

This 100%. If I supported any other prem team the one thing i would hope for is for us to take two steps back by sacking Mancini. We have everything in place for becoming a regular force in the prem and europe in the coming years - what we lack is experience and consistency. Do those calling for his head think this can be acheived by chopping and changing every time we lose a game. Yes Balotellis a dick, yes Mancini brought him in. - but the guys a fucking good player and Mancini hoped he couldve got the best out of him. Didnt work out- get shot and get someone else in. Even bacon face has made some proper dodgy signings, but in the long run hes got teams that win trophies. Stop this knee jerk shit, stand by your team, stand by our manager and well reep the rewards sooner rather than later.

smithy167 said:
You say half the premiership managers are better than him tho, name them....

What,so you can say rubbish???

I explained my comment and thinking,argue the point if you wish? Is he that special?

The team looks a shambles - thats not a sign of a man in control.<br /><br />-- 08 Apr 2012 20:20 --<br /><br />
Machinsmarvels5 said:
Mancini is full of class and has to stay. Has to have 4 years minimum, he's earnt that with the FA Cup and best league finish in my life... And assembling a squad who we all expected to be good enough to finish the job. It's not his fault dzeko's awful, Nasri's spineless, Aguero and silva have burnt out, johnson thinks he's better than he is, kolarov can't defend, tevez is the worst exponent of modern football, and mario has let us all down badly.

The years of cityitus are killing me though - can't stop thinking the season up to december was a fluke... Dzeko's definitely was.

Seriously??

With the exception of Carlos,who the fook brought those players in ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.