QPR tickets (in here please.)

PaulPowerShower said:
Why do the Mods develop a massive God complex when it comes to touting tickets on here?

What the fuck does it have to do with them if a blue is willing to buy at well over the odd's?

It isn't their money, doesn't effect them in any way shape or form.

There are loads of blues on here that will pay silly money for the QPR game, it's their choice

Maybe because its Illegal?

Bluemanc100 said:
Fbehbehani said:
BlueTG said:
I realise the chances are almost none of a ticket for a lot of us, so where are those going to watch the game? want to go to the next best place to see the game!!

I just checked and apparently it's not on Sky so help, anyone?

It is on Sky, as is the rags game

Oh thank god, cause I checked this website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/214354/manchester-city-vs-queens-park-rangers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/21435 ... k-rangers/</a> which btw is really helpful if you want to find out which channel is broadcasting a match anywhere in this world, and United Kingdom wasn't on the list which got me really worried, but thanks for the good news, wait if the rags game is on too, is one match going to be on sky sports 1 and the other on 2?

Lifelong blue, been to hundreds of games since 70's, desperate (like many others) for a ticket for this. Will travel to collect, will only pay face value as I'd never charge a blue over the odds. Please pm me if 1 adult ticket available, anywhere in ground.

rickmcfc said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Why do the Mods develop a massive God complex when it comes to touting tickets on here?

What the fuck does it have to do with them if a blue is willing to buy at well over the odd's?

There are loads of blues on here that will pay silly money for the QPR game, it's their choice

to be fair they have been very consistent about the face value standard all year which overall is to be applauded. (as have most posters on here peer pressure is a great leveller )

Bought spare tickets for m8s for Liverpool Chelsea Norwich and Swansea on here if I had paid the market price suspect I would have been out of pocket by some £450 -550. T also sold 3 season cards I had to miss due to hols for Sunderland sold our 3 season cards for £ 30 a throw the b/fs spare due to work for spurs Stoke Norwich for face value

So I'd conclude that they are doing a good job by sticking to the line by not encouraging a false market to flourish the blue moon site is a valued brand that people have confidence on that would be lost in a bidding war

lets not forget unless we are Warren Buffet we can be out bid by someone else so it might not be right for you m8 but it works for the majority and until we get a proper exchange its the best way to redistribute fairly what will become an increasingly rare commodity

great win today BTW well done MCFC
f88k sarcozy Yaya for president !!<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 7:43 pm --<br /><br />
Fbehbehani said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Fbehbehani said:
I just checked and apparently it's not on Sky so help, anyone?

Oh thank god, cause I checked this website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/214354/manchester-city-vs-queens-park-rangers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/21435 ... k-rangers/</a> which btw is really helpful if you want to find out which channel is broadcasting a match anywhere in this world, and United Kingdom wasn't on the list which got me really worried, but thanks for the good news, wait if the rags game is on too, is one match going to be one sky sports 1 and the other on 2?

where was your mum Monday ??? Thought she was coming to the Derby with us

johnbmcr said:
rickmcfc said:
PaulPowerShower said:

to be fair they have been very consistent about the face value standard all year which overall is to be applauded. (as have most posters on here peer pressure is a great leveller )

Bought spare tickets for m8s for Liverpool Chelsea Norwich and Swansea on here if I had paid the market price suspect I would have been out of pocket by some £450 -550. T also sold 3 season cards I had to miss due to hols for Sunderland sold our 3 season cards for £ 30 a throw the b/fs spare due to work for spurs Stoke Norwich for face value

So I'd conclude that they are doing a good job by sticking to the line by not encouraging a false market to flourish the blue moon site is a valued brand that people have confidence on that would be lost in a bidding war

lets not forget unless we are Warren Buffet we can be out bid by someone else so it might not be right for you m8 but it works for the majority and until we get a proper exchange its the best way to redistribute fairly what will become an increasingly rare commodity

great win today BTW well done MCFC
f88k sarcozy Yaya for president !!

-- Sun May 06, 2012 7:43 pm --

Fbehbehani said:
Bluemanc100 said:

Oh thank god, cause I checked this website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/214354/manchester-city-vs-queens-park-rangers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/21435 ... k-rangers/</a> which btw is really helpful if you want to find out which channel is broadcasting a match anywhere in this world, and United Kingdom wasn't on the list which got me really worried, but thanks for the good news, wait if the rags game is on too, is one match going to be one sky sports 1 and the other on 2?

where was your mum Monday ??? Thought she was coming to the Derby with us

Hahaha we ended up watching the game at home, I didn't manage to get any tickets...

i know
QPR TICKET WANTED
wife and daughter going ,let my girl have my ticket

any where in ground

not silly price

If anyone has a couple of spare tickets for the QPR game, my mum and son will be eternally grateful.
Please PM me
Cheers

After a couple of tickets too please, PM me would be very greatfull. COME ON CITY!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.