QPR tickets (in here please.)

Champions2012! said:
What is the going rate for a QPR ticket?

On here it's face value and if you're selling one for anything above you will be permanently banned.

Not building my hopes up but am desperate for a ticket if anyone hears of one spare. Forever grateful

me and my young lad go every game but as a long shot its my wedding anniversary next sunday so seeing if i can get the missus a ticket to bring her along,what better anniversary present could i give her

PaulPowerShower said:
Why do the Mods develop a massive God complex when it comes to touting tickets on here?

What the fuck does it have to do with them if a blue is willing to buy at well over the odd's?

It isn't their money, doesn't effect them in any way shape or form.

There are loads of blues on here that will pay silly money for the QPR game, it's their choice

Because if they open the floodgates then this part of the forum would be touts galore.
Best way to make sure you get a ticket? go to the games and get the loyalty points, then your loyalty is rewarded with a ticket.

So if someone offers me a ticket on here for £200 with 0 posts, should I report as some con artist?

I know its a long long shot but I need a ticket for my wife, financially only can afford Mine and Sons season ticket but would love to share the occassion with my wife too.

If I dont get one at least I can show her I tried!!

1 ticket needed please, could easily have got one but missed the window when I was on holiday, argh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.