QPR tickets (in here please.)

gillymcfc said:
I know its a long long shot but I need a ticket for my wife, financially only can afford Mine and Sons season ticket but would love to share the occassion with my wife too.

If I dont get one at least I can show her I tried!!
Normally only the divine one has a capital letter when being spoken of .....is there something we should know? Are you God, and therefore by implication, is God a Blue?

I'll throw my hat in the ring too, we upgraded my Dad's ticket for the season and my Brother was using it, my Dad had since returned from Thailand to enjoy one of the footballing action....

One adult ticket required, anywhere

I totally understand why tickets have to be face value on here, and agree with it 100%. However, given that people were offering upwards of £400 for the Rags game, how much would someone get for this game? If we win the celebration will be something else. Times are hard, and I can certainly understand why someone who is a bit down on their luck would sell the ticket for the game and thereby probably pay off the vast majority (if not all) of next seasons ticket.

malg said:
I totally understand why tickets have to be face value on here, and agree with it 100%. However, given that people were offering upwards of £400 for the Rags game, how much would someone get for this game? If we win the celebration will be something else. Times are hard, and I can certainly understand why someone who is a bit down on their luck would sell the ticket for the game and thereby probably pay off the vast majority (if not all) of next seasons ticket.

The difference was that RAGS corporates were in need of tickets this pushed prices through the roof, our hardcore fans are not bathed in money and also most will just make do with celebrations after the game with possibility of getting in ground for presentation.

Soz about Cap M earlier

gillymcfc said:
malg said:

The difference was that RAGS corporates were in need of tickets this pushed prices through the roof, our hardcore fans are not bathed in money and also most will just make do with celebrations after the game with possibility of getting in ground for presentation.

Soz about Cap M earlier
haha, fair one. I know that the Rags pushed the prices up, but I know a fair few who are talking about this being the biggest day of their lives and would pay a fair whack for a ticket. We also have a fair few who have dosh, and I think some people would be swayed by getting a nice big wedge for the ticket. Ah well, I've got a bloody wedding down in Maidstone on Saturday evening, so my wife has been told to get up early on Sunday for a nice mad drive back to Manchester - not missing this for anything!

One needed please lads,

Obv I'm a regular poster on here and this ticket is for a mate on way down from Cornwall, he's a Stockport lad blue through and through please lads pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.