when mackie scores for qpr....

Funny, the wife asked me this very question this morning, right after our daily viewing of the qpr game highlights.

It looks like a Basil Faulty type rant at our players shouting "fuck you" at them whilst trying to send them off by waving an imaginary card at them. He completely loses it. Makes me laugh every time I see it.

As previously posted a few minutes ago in the Waldorf thread.

When that "C" word Mackie scored - I shared a look of concern with Lucky Toma.

Pretty certain he was saying this "vaffanculo! vai in culo!". I've been around Italians enough to know it means "fuck it! fuck off! fuck you!"

I on the other hand was saying the exact same in the queens English whilst sinking lower into my seat & pulling my hood over my face!

I just turned round, sunk to my knees and put my head into the seat. Without sounding like a drama, I've seen a lot of shit in my relatively short life but I've never known depression like that after Mackie scored and it got progressively worse for the next 25 minutes.

As it's been said, I think its clear that Bobby is shouting "Fuck You"

slumped in my seat in the south stand for a good 5 minutes, stood and watched with optimism for 10 minutes then slumped in my seat again till after dzeko scored. all happiness had deserted me. depressed was a major major understatement

bluwes said:
Skashion said:
jimharri said:
Me an' all. I was in 108/109 and everyone around there was stood up for the 90 minutes. When Mackie stuck the dagger in though, I slumped back onto my seat for a good 3 or 4 minutes. What an awful feeling that moment was.
That 108 section is a bit of a twilight zone.

It's really 107, cos there is no 108
Is it? I had to get my ticket through ''unofficial'' means so I wasn't taking that much notice of the block number. It was two or three blocks along from the corner flag. Looking at the seating layout, it looks like I was in 107. This is the view I had on the day;

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/MTTZ1.jpg[/bigimg]

That was a horrible, horrible moment. I don't want to sound like a drama queen, but it was just a nightmare moment, the worst case, unthinkable scenario becoming reality. What a surreal day that was.

He says fuck you 4 times, I think one is for Kompany, one for Lescott, one for Nasri and one as a general 'fuck you'.

What a day!!!!

Was starting to get over it and draw a line as we all start equal in a couple of weeks but getting dead giddy now thinking about the day and what a day!!!

No matter what we achieve/win in the future nothing and I mean nothing will come close to the happiness/despair/happiness (words are just words and can never really describe that 90mins which seemed like a lifetime).

The season went on forever, we were always in my mind deemed to win it, just as the previous season the cup had our name on it.

I must admit with mins to go for the second time in the season, the other being the Arse game I'd thrown rhe towel in.

Thank fuck the players still believed.

The walk back into town with the elation we all felt will always be with me.

Thank you City for making me suffer, attending games from late 1971 as a kid expecting to win the league. It made it all the more fantastic.

On the tram after beer on the way home full of beer.

Thank you and goodnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.