when mackie scores for qpr....

The biggest what if is what if de Jong ha played the more obvious pass to silva than aguero.

Thank fuck for aguero. Legendary status after one season!

mancityscot said:
slumped in my seat in the south stand for a good 5 minutes, stood and watched with optimism for 10 minutes then slumped in my seat again till after dzeko scored. all happiness had deserted me. depressed was a major major understatement

This is exactly what I did I felt sick I just wanted to go home but knew I had to clap the players no matter what, in the 88th min I was sat down with all around me stood bar a few and some guy in front of me was going 'c'mon lads we can still do it believe' I really really wanted to punch the Cnut how could anyone be so irritatingly blind to how being a city fan works...

for me, when Mackie scored, i felt the cold realisation of what the "masterplan" had been all along....the hope and expectation during the season, only for the wheels to come off culminating in the arsenal game, then the rebuilding of that hope in the last few games, the derby win and the awesome performance against newcastle.

the build up to qpr was that we only had to turn up to win, and with a tiny reservation I think 99% of us believed we would do it. Certainly the pre match atmosphere was one of that mood.

When Mackie scored, the dreadful realisation was that our comeback from 8 points was not the end point, but it had given us the opportunity for us to screw things up on a stage and in a way that would haunt us for a long long time, and give the rag twats so much to continue to mock us with.

the pain of that was horrible, so when sergio scored in the most dramatic way ever seen, it turned things on its head so so much.

Things will never, ever be the same again.

As Bobby said the the difference between that going in and not is measured in oceans.

He says in his native tongue vaffanculo I seem to remember him saying the same when Sunderland scored there 3rd goal

I was another seat slumper. I didn't even celebrate Dzeko's goal. That said, I told my mate sat next to me that if we score one, we'll score two. And we did. So I sort of contradicted myself by not celebrating Dzeko's equaliser because I should have been thinking, great, there's the first, now we're going to score again. I suppose when I did suggest we would score 2 it was more in hope than belief.

BezzMCFC said:
looks like he is saying "fan cullo fan cullo" which is fuck or summit in italian aint it ?

Vaffanculo = get to fuck, I think.

I still can't quite understand how we conceded two goals at home to QPR and were behind for such a large part of a game like this after our home record all season, but hey all's well that ends well.

mcfcliam said:
Think he says 'fucking hell' after the 'fuck you's'.

The feeling was one of pure evil when that went in. Never felt so low.
Haha, I felt much MUCH lower after the final whistle at Stoke in 1998.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The biggest what if is what if de Jong ha played the more obvious pass to silva than aguero.

Thank fuck for aguero. Legendary status after one season!
Red Cafe will laugh at you for that comment, Aguero is one of the best players we have ever had but he is not a legend if he keeps up his form for another 2 seasons then he would be considered as a legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.