Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
robbieh said:
Reports that Cavani's wife has been attacked in Naples. Don't think she was injured but this could make up his mind for him.

I believe the same thing happened to Lavezzi last year.

Obviously Napoli have a 'wife attack' policy when they want to cash in on a player.
Very powerful Mafia links around Napoli. You wouldnt want to cross them.

Plain Speaking said:
Neville Kneville said:
robbieh said:
Reports that Cavani's wife has been attacked in Naples. Don't think she was injured but this could make up his mind for him.

I believe the same thing happened to Lavezzi last year.

Obviously Napoli have a 'wife attack' policy when they want to cash in on a player.

Does nothing for the tourism industry or I guess for Napoli signing new players. Cavani would be a top signing.

Kompany is King said:
Plain Speaking said:
Neville Kneville said:

Does nothing for the tourism industry or I guess for Napoli signing new players. Cavani would be a top signing.

Yeah when i traveled around italy, Naples was probably the worst places i went.
Some pisshead couple tried to steal stuff out of my missus' bag at the station on arrival.

...We didn't stay very long.

Forzacitizens said:
I must be going to a different Naples because every time I go I love it.

Last time I was in Naples the place was swamped in bin bags and stunk of shit. Is it like that all the time, or was there a bin man strike or something?

HOLMSLICE said:
Forzacitizens said:

Last time I was in Naples the place was swamped in bin bags and stunk of shit. Is it like that all the time, or was there a bin man strike or something?

They do have a problem with it, granted. It's possibly because I lived and worked in the country and have friends who I stay with in Naples. But if you look past that and take in the history and culture etc I think it's a great place with very friendly people.

Forzacitizens said:
HOLMSLICE said:
Forzacitizens said:

They do have a problem with it, granted. It's possibly because I lived and worked in the country and have friends who I stay with in Naples. But if you look past that and take in the history and culture etc I think it's a great place with very friendly people.
Anyway what about Cavani?

totallywired said:
Forzacitizens said:
HOLMSLICE said:

Anyway what about Cavani?

Imagine RVP and Cavani in with Dzeko and Tevez out. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.