Neville slags City...

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
BlueHalli said:
It may have been down to the FFP crap. maybe it was essential for us to get rid before we could bring in? Im more comfortable with us bringing more in now we have got the likes of Ade,RSC and even De Jong out of the club (not that I wanted him out but it makes the signin of Garcia more understandable),

Clubs also hold out and try to get as much as they can for a player whilst buyers might risk to leave it late so the other club takes a lower offer being in the know that its pretty much shit or bust at that point.

Saying that, Im sure some of the comments are bitter as it would have been a bit of a kick in the balls when we sign 5 players after being slatted for not buying any.

-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:53 pm --

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Actually you're wrong. Mike was a pundit on Norwich 1 City 6 and also appeared on the Utd 1 City 6 derby in a pre and post match feature.

Has he been back on since rightly stating that the reason why the rags were at the top of the league was due to them having the Ref on their side all of the time?

He was simply answering a question asked to him.
Buzzer's only evening things up, we've had so much biased rag crap on Sky over the years. It's about time someone stuck up for us and this is why the rags hate Buzzer so much. He says it how it is and doesn't give a flying frig about Sky.

Defo, even the other ex City like Quinn or apparent City fans like Dixon dont give us any credit..

Some people are only happy when pundits are blowing smoke up our arseholes. Are they not allowed an opinion incase it uspets the more sensitive types on bluenoon. Could he have been referring to the fiasco at Liverpool?

BillyMC said:
Some people are only happy when pundits are blowing smoke up our arseholes. Are they not allowed an opinion incase it uspets the more sensitive types on bluenoon. Could he have been referring to the fiasco at Liverpool?

I think people are happy to use any excuse to have a go at ratboy tbh...and quite right too...

Theres a reason hes called ratboy ;)

samharris said:
BillyMC said:

I think people are happy to use any excuse to have a go at ratboy tbh...and quite right too...

Theres a reason hes called ratboy ;)

Good pundit unfortunately that ratboy

But when the shit spent 30m on Berbatov simply so we couldn't get him at close to midnight on deadline day....I suppose that was genius and amazing by 'Sir Alex'?

He's a dirty rag ****.

Just because he's not always slagging us or wanking over George Best doesn't mean he isn't a fucking rag twat and in no way deserving of the year long Bluemoon circle jerk we've been holding in his honour.

I'm not having a pop, it's just that in 3 years when you lot are all gushing about Giggsy and Scholesy making MOTD the best show on TV, I want to be able to point back to this post and smugly smile before I'm drowned in the mass jizm of City fans desperately and furiously wanking themselves dry over fucking rags.

The press and media (not just Neville) are ready to have a go at any and every opportunity - take no notice Blues - they can't bear us gatecrashing their media 'top table darlings'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.