Why do you take drugs?

bluejon said:
i take drugs because i enjoy them. simple as that. my life would be more boring without them. and cheers to my dad for bringing me up right to understand the truth and the bullshit about drugs.

My lad said this to me.I was quite proud and it seems to be bearing fruit but then he can still remember where we lived in Dublin surrouded by junkies and generally if you lose someone close when you are young it gives that fear of certain drugs.

everything in moderation, I don't mind admitting to it. I was 19 in 1990 and Madchester was in full flow, I'd only ever smoked weed up until then but clubbing and raves around that time included drugs. It was a magnificent time to be 19, I've always fancied being around in the swinging 60's but I reckon I got the next best thing if not better. I've taken recreational drugs most of my life and I'm none the worse for it. There's different people who take drugs, people like Shadz69 who knows what he's doing and is in control and those that allow 'em to fuck 'em up, they're the people who should stay off 'em but unfortunately they're usually the ones who can't do it in moderation.

another generation said:
Shadz69 said:
Nothing better than getting toasty and a bit of Rachmaninoff in a dark room.Have lost many hours doing this and I love it.
Symphonies, one of the piano concertos, or something else?

I am finding I like all his work original or not.I have a jukebox harddrive and there is a classical section with about 2000 different works on it and have really got into him.

Shadz69 said:
bluejon said:
i take drugs because i enjoy them. simple as that. my life would be more boring without them. and cheers to my dad for bringing me up right to understand the truth and the bullshit about drugs.

My lad said this to me.I was quite proud and it seems to be bearing fruit but then he can still remember where we lived in Dublin surrouded by junkies and generally if you lose someone close when you are young it gives that fear of certain drugs.

and you should have a fear of certain drugs, exactly what he taught me. as for yer lad, that's class mate. I've got a three year old, and i hope one day i can say the same about how i approach it with her

weed does nothing for me. Psychedelics and ecstasy are the way forward for me. I do them because they are brilliant and have made me a better person

Feed-The-Goat said:
ban-mcfc said:

Fuck you.

Imagine that good feeling you get when youre pissed mate, X that by a 100 and thats the feeling when you get good E.

Moderation is the key though pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.