Pubs for Stoke

Re: Student Union Stoke

I arrive in Stoke at 10am gonna go to the little pub and when you lot arrive I'm going to the offi next door!

As previously said, Student union bar is closed until Wednesday night. Looks like it's the off-license next to The Terrace pub. Police were fine with us drinking on the street last year can't see it being a problem.

Salford pub thread, where is it?

I started a thread today about City friendly pubs in Salford to watch games in but it seems to have disappeared.

Why?

Has it been moved or is someone deleting threads?

Re: Salford pub thread, where is it?

I don't know what happened to your thread but the easiest thing to do is go into 'your profile' and the 'search users posts' and then click on your relevant post

Re: Salford pub thread, where is it?

Thanks Squirty, apparently it was merged with the Stoke thread, obviously by mistake.

Also, thanks for the reply from Deepest Blue.

Here is the original question in case anyone else has any idea:-

"My son is living in Halls at Salford University as of this week. He goes to all home and most away games but the likes of European aways and London games he won't get to.

So my question is, does anyone know of any pubs in Salford where he can watch the game safely starting with the Plzen game? Also, is there a Salford supporters club?

Thanks in advance."

Re: City bars in Lanzarotte

We shall be in Arthurs for West Ham CSKA and Chelsea games, if you cant be at a game best place to be is in the sunshine watching it

Not been well recently Arthur but sounds like he's on the mend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.