Pubs for Stoke

Re: City bars in Lanzarotte

theres a few bars there in the rows of shops going down to the beach opposite the Lanzarote Princess hotel but nothing really City Based

Manchester%20City%20soap.JPG

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g662290-d2153218-Reviews-Arthur_s_Bar_Restaurant-Puerto_Del_Carmen_Lanzarote_Canary_Islands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant ... lands.html</a>

Arthur's Bar & Restaurant

A bit up the coast is Arthur's Bar in Puerto Del Carmen big City bar. Have a look at it on TripAdvisor.

Balls beaten to it by minutes ....

Watching city in london

I am in London next weekend and was wondering if anyone knows of any pubs I can go into to guarantee watching stoke v city?

I will be central London

Re: Watching city in london

It's not in central London but The Famous Three Kings in Kensington is a popular one for all Premiership matches. I'm London based but will be travelling back from Hereford United v Aldershot Town from the previous evening so I'm unable to find anywhere and arrange a little meet up.

Perhaps The Sports Café on Haymarket as they have 10 billion channels at their disposal (slight exaggeration) might have it?

Re: Watching city in london

Thanks for your help!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:31 pm --<br /><br />The Sports Cafe has closed down!

The Islington pub is not showing city

HELP

"friendly pub" for the Stoke game in town

Need some help please, I don't often watch City in the boozer in town but I'm on an all dayer on Saturday with a load of mates from work. This could be tricky as a few of the lads are rags and there might be some banter flying about. Could anyone recommend a pub that would be OK for us to watch it in and one where the dirty rag bastards ;-) won't get their heads kicked in if they laugh when/if Stoke score?

I appreciate this is a cheeky request on here but thought I'd give it a bash anyway.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.