CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSKA Moscow v City (Wednesday 23 October)

awaydayblue said:
3 passports with visas received today from Travel Direct, bang on time, as they advertised, good service! (not the cheapest but they were happy to help and correct where forms weren't correctly completed etc). Just need the game to be confirmed as Khimki now, and our flights to land on time etc, looking forward to it....ctwd
I sent mine to the same place, I was expecting it today but it has not arrived yet.

Just seen a tweet from the official site, venue to remain unchanged

"Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 48s
CSKA MOSCOW V CITY: Venue unchanged for Champions League encounter <a class="postlink" href="http://manc.it/1aqrqT1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manc.it/1aqrqT1</a> #mcfc
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More"

law74 said:
Just seen a tweet from the official site, venue to remain unchanged

"Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 48s
CSKA MOSCOW V CITY: Venue unchanged for Champions League encounter <a class="postlink" href="http://manc.it/1aqrqT1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manc.it/1aqrqT1</a> #mcfc
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More"
Great news. Alex, bus tour details now lad? ;)

This is better news than the expansion as far as I'm concerned - and I think thats great news anyway. Equal measures of relief and excitement. Just got to sort out some Rubles and a warm coat and I'll be sorted. Visa arrived yesterday so its been a good week.

I may well be repeating myself but......Anyone in the know want to suggest a few waterholes to meet up at? big place they say!!

bainy said:
I may well be repeating myself but......Anyone in the know want to suggest a few waterholes to meet up at? big place they say!!

A few blues may well take up the Thomas Cook option of a bus to the game from Bolotnaya Square. It's only £10 per head and you don't even need to be travelling with TC to take it up. Any pubs in that area would seem logical, although I can understand a certain sense of our fans' paranoia when it comes to groups of us gathering in bars.

John Wayne said:
bainy said:

A few blues may well take up the Thomas Cook option of a bus to the game from Bolotnaya Square. It's only £10 per head and you don't even need to be travelling with TC to take it up. Any pubs in that area would seem logical, although I can understand a certain sense of our fans' paranoia when it comes to groups of us gathering in bars.

What do you mean? City fans gather in bars where ever they are?

John Wayne said:
bainy said:

Any idea if there is a Tommy Cook option of a bus coming back, or is it a return ticket?

bluefm said:
John Wayne said:
bainy said:

Any idea if there is a Tommy Cook option of a bus coming back, or is it a return ticket?

It's a return ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.