Unacceptable song

antculmcfc said:
The Chief said:
ell said:
At least they were singing. Everyone else was happy to sit in silence

Then you might as well just sing the Slade original and inject some irony to the atmosphere?

With a twist:
Cum on feel the noize,
we're the City boys,
we are loud and proud,
we are loud and proud.

(repeat)

Wow! Now that is shit

I don't normally do lols & pmsls but this made me do both. I thank you.

Can't beat a Saturday morning browsing the Christian Fellowship forum....I'm about to log on to willhill soon but keep that quiet....

Very poor song, bad taste, makes us look tin pot.

Kind of thing you'd expect from a bunch of idiot delinquent 14 year olds.

Get rid asap.

A bit extreme but... this is what can happen if people are wrongly accused.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bijan-ebrahimi-murdered-vigilante-lee-2651168" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bi ... ee-2651168</a>

i've got that terry phelan said:
antculmcfc said:
The Chief said:
Then you might as well just sing the Slade original and inject some irony to the atmosphere?

With a twist:
Cum on feel the noize,
we're the City boys,
we are loud and proud,
we are loud and proud.

(repeat)

Wow! Now that is shit

I don't normally do lols & pmsls but this made me do both. I thank you.

Spent weeks working on that so pleased it did the job.

cant spell-dont care said:
I'm a paedophile and i find this song offensive.
That's fair enough mate, hopefully folk on here will respect your sexual preference - after all you can't help how you feel. Why not get a seat in the family section so you don't have to put up with such extreme 'banter'.

Just to bring some perspective to this thread, some years ago I was contracting at the Cliff and was up some ladders whilst plastering the changing room ceiling.
I was startled to find Alex Ferguson in the act of pushing a Werthers original between the cheeks of by arse.
I looked down at him and he looked back as if waiting to gauge my reaction.
At this point Carlos Querios entered the room wearing nothing but his Y fronts as though it was all pre planned.
He said nothing but just glanced at Ferguson with an enigmatic smile.
I hurriedly made an excuse about washing my tools (which I think they misconstrued as checking my personal hygiene prior to whatever they had planned for me) before leaving and never returning.

Now I was of adult age at the time so it doesn't really support the claims of said song but I would suggest that it is a Den of depravity over there at THAT club and the song maybe just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm working on a song about it but I've got writers block with something that rhymes with butterscotch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.