NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

Sky Sports studio coverage sometimes annoys me. Especially when the basketball guy tries giving his expert opinion.

But fuck me, you appreciate their professionalism when Channel 4 is showing NFL.

At least the game's on I suppose so shouldn't grumble.

I feel a little bad because I gave up on the fantasy league at 6-0, the same time I gave up on the Falcons' season lol

It's probably unfair to the rest of the league but my interest in the fantasy aspect has waned considerably having to be subjected to our attempts at playing actual football each week. I've been fielding injured players and those on byes for weeks unfortunately.

This Thursday's gonna be embarrassing. Can someone wake me up when the Falcons are on the clock picking #1? Cheers.

tidyman said:
Sky Sports studio coverage sometimes annoys me. Especially when the basketball guy tries giving his expert opinion.

But fuck me, you appreciate their professionalism when Channel 4 is showing NFL.

Cecil Martin annoys me, he's fine when he's just discussing things, but he'll occasionally do the "shouty" thing.

I actually prefer the Channel 4 coverage, Nat Coombs can be irritating, but I like Mike Carlson.

MCFC-alan88 said:
tidyman said:

Cecil Martin annoys me, he's fine when he's just discussing things, but he'll occasionally do the "shouty" thing.

I actually prefer the Channel 4 coverage, Nat Coombs can be irritating, but I like Mike Carlson.

Did you watch it last night?

Great that we're able to watch the Sunday night game but Carlson must have either been pissed or not had any sleep for three days.

At least five times he just stopped talking mid sentence and the anchor guy was just looking at him thinking, what the fucks going on here?

My favouryte bit though was with Denver up by 14 I think he kept insisting it was a 7 point ball game. The other bloke eventually corrected him and Mike looked at him confused and said, yeah that's what I said.

tidyman said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
tidyman said:

Did you watch it last night?

Great that we're able to watch the Sunday night game but Carlson must have either been pissed or not had any sleep for three days.

At least five times he just stopped talking mid sentence and the anchor guy was just looking at him thinking, what the fucks going on here?

My favouryte bit though was with Denver up by 14 I think he kept insisting it was a 7 point ball game. The other bloke eventually corrected him and Mike looked at him confused and said, yeah that's what I said.

I watched up to the third (No Spoilers!), then I needed to sleep and he didn't seem too bad up to that. NC asked some really good questions last night, it has to be said but his little attempts to be funny bug me, Carlson's problem last night seemed to be a case of just forgetting certain words i.e Gunslinger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.