Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

morning all, if anyone uses the racing post act now!!

Racingpost.com
security breach

Stringent new measures are currently being put in place to prevent a repeat of the security breach that has affected racingpost.com.

The website was the subject of a sophisticated, sustained and aggressive attack on Friday and Saturday, in which one of our databases was accessed and customer details were stolen.

Customer credit and debit card details are not stored on the site and have therefore not been accessed and are not at risk.

Usernames, first and last names, encrypted passwords and email and customer addresses were taken. As a consequence, customers have been advised by email that they should take the precaution of changing their password on other sites if it is the same one that they use for racingpost.com.

Customers who are unsure of their password should be aware these are encrypted and we are therefore unable to tell them what the password is. Our advice, if in doubt, is to change passwords on other sites as a precaution.

Customers who use R acing Post products to place bets can be assured all bets are placed directly with bookmakers and that we hold no details whatsoever in relation to their betting accounts. It remains perfectly safe to bet on our website and mobile and tablet products.

Cue Card 'simply awesome'
"Thanks so much for all the kind messages, Cue Card was simply awesome today. Very proud of him. And the old man cried!! Who'd have thought!" - jockey Joe Tizzard (@JoeTizzard). 18 hours ago

i backed Dyn aste ,kept going back to the feltenham last year ,what price for a king george gold cup double..

Cant wait to see Invictus tomorrow in the Hennessey. Backed him for the King George and Gold Cup already so hoping for a decent run tomorrow. Beat Bobs Worth comfortably at Ascot the other year but picked up an injury and hasnt been seen since. Also on Melodic Rendezvous big for the Champion hurdle and can see him getting the better of MTOY in the fighting fifth tomorrow. Goes on any ground and won in fine style at Wincanton in the Elite last time out, great days racing ahead

When the first horse falls at the first fence in the first race,you get the feeling the gods are going to be laughing rather than smiling on you today..

off to the tingle creek meeting at Sandown on Saturday, thought I would have a look
at what might of been declared and if any betting was available.

SPRINTER SACRE ranging from 1/6 - 1/12, think I will look at Somersby e/w at about 8s.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
off to the tingle creek meeting at Sandown on Saturday, thought I would have a look

SPRINTER SACRE ranging from 1/6 - 1/12, think I will look at Somersby e/w at about 8s.

Short prices like those are always a waste of time. I look to outsiders too in these races normally. Sire De Grugy would be my each way bet in the race if its at good odds.

Also Sunday in Ireland a big chase race with Fleminstar , Sir Des Champs and Arvika Ligeonniere all down to race each other might give you a clue to who is the best chaser in Ireland love Sir Des Champs but the other 2 are class.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:

Out of the race now Sprinter Sacre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.