Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

fiddlesticksblue said:
Art Dzeko finished 6th out of 7 runners and went out in the betting from 8/1 to 12/1. I think one of BM's posters has a stake in this horse???
Changed owners a few runs ago

Troubadour said:
Am I correct in saying that the Barcelona away game clashes with the Cheltenham festival?
Bit of a bummer if it does but 3 days of full hospitality at Cheltenham wins hands down!

Yes it does, I'm now only going Tuesday then flying to Barca on Wednesday. Never had this problem 15 years ago!

^^ Lads do you put any antipost bets on,im thinking about an accy,would love to know what that lad of N Hendersons is doing this year .
Any thoughts on this would be great,thanks,at the mo im leaning towards
The Liquidator,supreme novices
Tarquin de seuil jewsons
Kings Palace Albert B
The New One champlon h
Cue Card gold cup
Dodging bullets Arkle.
wadyas think?

pieface said:
^^ Lads do you put any antipost bets on,im thinking about an accy,would love to know what that lad of N Hendersons is doing this year .
Any thoughts on this would be great,thanks,at the mo im leaning towards
The Liquidator,supreme novices
Tarquin de seuil jewsons
Kings Palace Albert B
The New One champlon h
Cue Card gold cup
Dodging bullets Arkle.
wadyas think?

The champion hurdle. I just think who has The New One beaten??? I am more interested in the Ryanair Hurdle in 10 days time were Hurricane Fly , Our Conor and Jezki all face off against each other. The winner of that race will go into Cheltenham as favourite. Just think our hurdlers are a little bit better.

Sir Des Champs in the Gold Cup. and in the Arkle if it runs Rock On Ruby shocked they have him chasing.

this is a donkey but in the hope it actually does something I am going to put it up.....

Loyalty 2.30 Lingfield

you have been warned! !!

My bets today
Vaniteux 12.50
Just a Par 2.00
Grouse Lodge 2.55

The King George
Dynaste
Long Run
Menorah

My Bets for today

Heath Hunter @ 6/4
Champagne West @ 15/8
Champagne Fever @ 4/9
Merlin's Wish @ 6/4
Lethal Weapon @ 7/4
Baby Shine @ 1/1

Just A Par @ 4/7
My Tent Or Yours @ 11/10
Nuts N Bolts @ 9/2
String Theory @ 6/5
Ericht @ 10/3
Al Ferof @ 7/2

not very inspiring but if they win it's a bonus.

Good win for Bobs Worth in the Lexus chase
I guess Henderson needed that after sprinters setback & simonsig being out for the season

Hey Leighton it's not often you can get 5/4 for hurricane fly on Irish soil,I think Our Connor could run him close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.