Barcelona Information Thread

after looking at how high up we are and how steep it is think im gonna have to stay off the beer til after the match!! :O

A multi-person travel card valid for 10 intermodal journeys from 1 to 6 zones. In the case of one-zone cards, passengers have 75 minutes between the first and last validation when changing lines or mode of transport. This time increases by 15 minutes for each zone.
Points of sale:
Metro automatic vending machines.
TMB customer service and information centres (Punt TMB).
Integrated Fare System operator distribution network.

Any Spanish Blues able to explain the bit about "75 minutes between the first and last validation"

CTID1988 said:
mancitymick said:
CTID1988 said:
Shit loads of tickets left, theres some right near where city fans will be too. Away fans are segregated with a little shitty rope, so get a ticket near there and just climb in with the city fans. Easy. Ive just bought 2 tickets, 90 euros,
What block

Plenty of tickets scattered all over the ground, on average about 20-30 in each block

106 euros actually

Using a UK credit card?

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
A multi-person travel card valid for 10 intermodal journeys from 1 to 6 zones. In the case of one-zone cards, passengers have 75 minutes between the first and last validation when changing lines or mode of transport. This time increases by 15 minutes for each zone.
Points of sale:

Any Spanish Blues able to explain the bit about "75 minutes between the first and last validation"

I assume you validate the ticket at the start of your journey and also at the end of your journey. You are not allowed for than 75 minutes in between the two.

How much is a T-10 ticket for the day for 3 adults travelling together?

Can someone please also tell me what stop it is for the beach where the blues will be meeting up.

Sorry if it has been mentioned, any help will be appreciated.

I ordered my tickets from LSR sports and just heard they have got some more tickets - contact Andy Brooks 01372 253226. UK credit card for payment.

cheddar404 said:
Points of sale:

I assume you validate the ticket at the start of your journey and also at the end of your journey. You are not allowed for than 75 minutes in between the two.

Makes sense thanks

cheddar404 said:
Points of sale:

Makes sense thanks

My guess would be you just validate at the beginning of your journey and if you're on public transport 75 mins after validation then you could cop a fine.

By reading this thread I am still trying to work out where is the best drinking holes at cheapish prices on Wednesday.
Could anyone arriving today or tomorrow please send info to this thread.
I believe the Ramblas is expensive, but how expensive. Surely the bars are expecting a good day on Wednesday with the amount of BLUES there.
If I owned the bar I would do a one day only deal and make sure I take money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.