Negredo

Proelia said:
King Geedorah said:
jimharri said:
A shadow of the player he was last autumn. Shame. Hopefully he'll get back to form next weekend!

Surely we're not going to risk him?

Right now he's a liability.
liability my arse, some very good touches and link up play and kept things ticking along nicely, big deal he missed a chance all strikers do it
I thought he looked pretty sharp today, but apparantly he's a "useless" "liability".

I should probably stop watching football, I clearly no nothing about it.

Once upon a time, Alan Shearer( who is the all time top scorer in this league) had a goal drought that lasted 8 games.

What's happening to Negredo can happen to any striker, even the best ones.

This is the longest dry spell of his career (I believe 11). Statistically, he will score in one of the next few games, any half decent center forward should. If he for some strange reason does not, you are talking about a (insert player's name here)-like career development, and unfortunately, with that performance record, and the fact that his age does not help, his next address might be Samsunspor/Panathenaikos/Rayo..... That would be a real shame, as he seems as a really nice guy.

Can't be bothered to read the previous posts to see if it has already been mentioned but he made Jovetic's tap in by beating the central defender.

im a fan of Negredo but his bottling of his first chance was astonishing. Why he didnt just put his foot through it, Ill never know. If Edin had have done that the whole ground would have been on his back. If he'd have put it into the North Stand it would have been much better than what he did.

Negredo's contribution deserves our patience , we should have a whip round on blue moon and buy him a goal , shame preston north end arent in our league , we really could buy a goal for him

Very good all-round play but he looked bereft of confidence when the chances did come his way, shame to see it as it's only 2-3 months ago he was on fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.