new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

tailspin747 said:
jimharri said:
dario2739 said:
The Australian away kit for this years World Cup uses the collar style that I think Brazil have had too, but it's a great retro style, kind of like the 1976 kit we had... i'd love to see us use that style!

AUSTRALIA_AWAY_JERSEY(front)_large.jpg
That's quite tasty actually.

It's almost identical on style to the 1976 kit. That would be a cracking looking shirt.

but I thought most of us hated the shield badge.

Saw this on twitter - looks like a female shirt to me.... MCWFC?

Bl_LXksCMAEwzAs.jpg

Belfast_city said:
johnson28392 said:
I suspect it'll look something like this:

nikeinternational.jpg
very nice indeed!

beautiful, don't even mind the shield. Why oh why cant the designers look at these.Surely they must know it would increase sales over something like the Everton designed crap.

schult said:
Belfast_city said:
johnson28392 said:
I suspect it'll look something like this:

nikeinternational.jpg
very nice indeed!
Indeed very beautiful, and I liked it, very similar with the French Football Shirts

Fuck me imagine that with Maroon & white at the bottom of the sleeves instead, obviously with our badge.

That would be fucking gorgeous.

modern football kits.... :( anything retro?

hateutd said:

Boca Juniors kit 2014/15 from what I have read, might be limited edition though.

[bigimg]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-n_Ifv9HcsT8/Usg4C9jIGCI/AAAAAAAAF5Y/P49vuvJvFCU/s800/Boca%2520Juniors%25202014-2015%2520kits.jpg[/bigimg]

sam-caddick said:
hateutd said:

Boca Juniors kit 2014/15 from what I have read, might be limited edition though.

[bigimg]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-n_Ifv9HcsT8/Usg4C9jIGCI/AAAAAAAAF5Y/P49vuvJvFCU/s800/Boca%2520Juniors%25202014-2015%2520kits.jpg[/bigimg]

Yuck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.