new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

dario2739 said:
The Australian away kit for this years World Cup uses the collar style that I think Brazil have had too, but it's a great retro style, kind of like the 1976 kit we had... i'd love to see us use that style!

AUSTRALIA_AWAY_JERSEY(front)_large.jpg
That's quite tasty actually.

BandwagonJumper said:
dario2739 said:
The Australian away kit for this years World Cup uses the collar style that I think Brazil have had too, but it's a great retro style, kind of like the 1976 kit we had... i'd love to see us use that style!

Straya! Shame we'll only wear it for three games in Brazil...

That's a fucking belting top.

jimharri said:
dario2739 said:

That's quite tasty actually.

It's almost identical on style to the 1976 kit. That would be a cracking looking shirt.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
All Nike shite is boring, badly made crap made using the cheapest material they can get away with.
Why we can't commission some half-decent designer with a bit of imagination to come up with something original is beyond me instead of the same old bland tat.
Liverpool went down that route with warrior, and look at the state of every kit they've had since then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.