The Waiting List

SkyBlueFlux said:
Just joined after about a decade in the wilderness (most of the time actually spent in Scotland). My last season was under Pearce, before that I had a season ticket going back to '99.

Finally living centrally so with travel costs/times being low I figured I can justify the cost so I've joined in the £450-£599 band. Didn't think there's a chance I'd get a seat in the £299 bracket.

Number: 9395

What do people make of my chances of getting one?

incredibly close to getting one.

de niro said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
Just joined after about a decade in the wilderness (most of the time actually spent in Scotland). My last season was under Pearce, before that I had a season ticket going back to '99.

Finally living centrally so with travel costs/times being low I figured I can justify the cost so I've joined in the £450-£599 band. Didn't think there's a chance I'd get a seat in the £299 bracket.

De Niro you're such a tease.

Fingers crossed though. Would love to see what the cellar bunch look like in real life. I get the feeling that the picture thread might not accurately represent the true horror.

SkyBlueFlux said:
de niro said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

Fingers crossed though. Would love to see what the cellar bunch look like in real life. I get the feeling that the picture thread might not accurately represent the true horror.

i mean it. we have 7500 new seats. around 2000 dont renew via natural means. you are very close mate. just my opinion.

de niro said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
de niro said:

i mean it. we have 7500 new seats. around 2000 dont renew via natural means. you are very close mate. just my opinion.

Appreciate the info. I wasn't sure what the non-renewal figure was like but looks like I'm in with a fighting chance. I'm hoping that a lot of people on the list are on it for the £299 option whereas I'm just looking for anything I can afford.

SkyBlueFlux said:
de niro said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

Appreciate the info. I wasn't sure what the non-renewal figure was like but looks like I'm in with a fighting chance. I'm hoping that a lot of people on the list are on it for the £299 option whereas I'm just looking for anything I can afford.

The only slight problem may be that due to relocations etc you might be looking at £1200....

de niro said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
de niro said:

Yeah I'm one of the 2000 that's not renewing so you could get my ticket mate, I'm just picking and choosing my games next season.

Something I've never been particularly clear about. I signed up in the £450-599 band, and am 1454 on the waiting list. Does that automatically mean a level 3 (or level 1) seat, somewhere in the stadium, or is there any possibility of a level 2 seat, in any stand (Family or South, CB or East)? Sorry about not being too up on the permutations. Can anyone enlighten me?

I have a feeling the shit is going to hit the fan when the waiting list starts getting offered the tickets. I think people who have signed up in price brackets will end up being informed they have missed out and getting offered seats at substantially more than they expected. As for everyone thinking they may get a £299 seat these will be has hard to get as Derby tickets.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Something I've never been particularly clear about. I signed up in the £450-599 band, and am 1454 on the waiting list. Does that automatically mean a level 3 (or level 1) seat, somewhere in the stadium, or is there any possibility of a level 2 seat, in any stand (Family or South, CB or East)? Sorry about not being too up on the permutations. Can anyone enlighten me?

I contacted the club recently as I had requested a specific area and said that as my eye sight isnt that good from too far back, could I select another area. She told me that although you request an area, when you are offered a ST, it will be from any available area.

Hope that helps

the originalkippaxman said:
I have a feeling the shit is going to hit the fan when the waiting list starts getting offered the tickets. I think people who have signed up in price brackets will end up being informed they have missed out and getting offered seats at substantially more than they expected. As for everyone thinking they may get a £299 seat these will be has hard to get as Derby tickets.

I think there are actually more £299 seats than expected with around 65% of the South Stand third tier at this price point.

A lot of the people moving from the sides already pay the highest price point anyway, so I doubt they'll be swapping their seats simply to get the cheapest seats in the ground. They'll be getting the £600 seats at the front of the new tier and maybe the £380 ones as well in order to retain the best possible view.

Even when £299 seats are running out, £380 is still an amazing price to watch a team of City's standard. If the £299 & £380 seats run out.....that means we've pretty much sold out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.