Israel Supporting Al-Qaeda...

chabal said:
bluemanc said:
chabal said:
If NCE 50 Eggs is a troll then most posters on BM are trolls.

Whether you agree with him or otherwise (and I don't always agree with him) he has never struck me as anything less than sincere with his posts.
He makes you look normal which takes some doing.
As for the sincere bollocks,you are either being sarcastic or he's related to you.

Neither.

I think he is being sincere.

I may not necessarily agree with him but I think he posts what he believes.
Anyone who posts calling somebody a plank is against the COC is not being sincere in what he/they post.
He might have fans on here but thats irrelevant.

chabal said:
I may not necessarily agree with him but I think he posts what he believes.
That's what worries me.

I've really no problem with the OP and I'm happy to declare a truce but, as has been noticed, he's started to infuriate me by his habit of picking up a story on a sensationalist or conspiracy theory type website then posting it on here as an incontrovertible fact. Or by completely getting the wrong end of the stick about a perfectly straightforward story in the mainstream media.

But you and I know that you simply can't take stuff at face value and that from this thread, beyond a sensational headline about Israel supporting Al Qaeda, there's a more complex issue about the geo-politics of the Middle East. It might have been clever Syrian/Iranian propaganda or there might have been far more to it than that. I believe there probably is more to it so I've not dismissed it and have even sought to explain why it might be happening.

As I've made clear time and time again, I don't have a problem debating with people even if their views completely oppose mine but I do expect reasoned argument in support of their position. But when you point out to the OP that his interpretation of a headline might not be correct or might require deeper analysis beyond simply reproducing that headline, you get told you're spouting "Zionist propaganda" or are not prepared to accept any criticism of Israel.

To put it another way, if someone comes on the Transfer Forum and says that they were talking to a bloke in a pub who said his cousin's boyfriend works for City and knows for a fact we're buying Messi, we'd tend to take it with a very large pinch of salt. Yet something with just about as much corroboration about something else is accepted as gospel by some.

Anyway, I find it interesting that Turkey's intelligence services have greatly improved their performance re. stopping UK aspirant jihadis getting into Syria. They won't stop everybody because of the porous borders and established smuggling routes.

Some of this may be due to better coordination with British intelligence services. I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey has gained intelligence from groups in Syria as well (but I have no evidence of this). That's how effective intelligence services roll. Maybe similar sort of approaches Israel are being criticised for on here are benefitting the UK e.g. In the form of help from Turkey.

This video link reports from the ground at the Golan Heights and it's borders as well as the hospitals in Israel that are treating the Syrian rebels plus civilians and shows an interview from one of the fighters in his hospital bed who reveals information about Al-Nusra.

The vid shows what happens at the borders including interviews with Israeli soldiers and the UN peacekeeping force, and what you see in the video about the UN is a shocking indictment of there role there.

The video is just over half an hour long but it's very insightful and whatever your stance is on the middle east it's a must see:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItykyRdBTHE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItykyRdBTHE</a>

If anyone can embed it I'd be grateful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.