Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Just changed ours from 306 to 317 online for me and the old fella - £750 each to £380 each - jobs a good un.

3 rows back from people who have paid £600 each, WTF!!!

Done it.

All done in a minute. I paid £475 for a ticket on the half way line in the East Stand. Fantastic price. £150 cheaper than what I pay now.

I thought it was £380 but got confused with the seats behind the goal. Still great value

armadillo495 said:
dobobobo said:
CheadleBlue said:
Got through finally on website to find just my seasoncard listed even though I manage my wife, son and daughters. Went to the normal ticket website and checked under the Seasoncard Management section and they are all listed there. Tried to update but just got "Sorry for any inconvenience but we cannot update ."

So stuck with only being able to relocate by myself!!!!!!! What a shit service!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the same problem. I go with my dad and his ticket manages mine, but when logging on only his is listed. So after the server was brought back up I logged on my own season card and it is letting me relocate.

So I would try logging on with each card to check.

I'm logged in but can't see my sons name! How can I get his name on it - he's a junior and hence doesn't log in as I always pay for tickets through my account.

Have you logged on using his season card number and the password you set for it?

Apologies, am not sure if junior tickets is done differently, but this is what I had to do for my adult ticket.

Bowser said:
If you pick relocate online will me current season ticket seat be given up straight away marked and as available? Or do you get to look around first before losing it?

No it doesn't give your current seat up. It keeps hold of that till the end of the window for you on Thursday 23rd April.

You can change your mind as many times as you want from now until Thursday, or just keep your current seat.

Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Had to move out of 207 due to the premium seating, but new ticket is over £200 cheaper than I paid last year so pretty happy with that.

Went to the ground this morning and got 3 in the new stand, saving £600

Goater666 said:
Sorted online! finally!

Block 315.

See you next season blue. 315, row U for me and my old fella :) Well chuffed with that.

Feckin hell that sites hard work trying to select a green seat and moving 3 cards. Finally got sorted tho 316 aisle seat. Up in the sky but gone from £2400 for 3 cards to less the £900!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.