Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

YaYa said:
Goater666 said:
Sorted online! finally!

Block 315.

See you next season blue. 315, row U for me and my old fella :) Well chuffed with that.
Fucking hell, good luck in there. I moved there last season, and it's a fucking shocker. Mind you, if you absolutely hate Dzeko and Kolarov you should be OK!

Slick web-site - when it finally worked.

Great prices. I have often thought about moving, but never done it. Saved myself a lot of money and got the front row in the half way line block in the East Stand right on the half way line. Really happy with that

dobobobo said:
armadillo495 said:
dobobobo said:
Had the same problem. I go with my dad and his ticket manages mine, but when logging on only his is listed. So after the server was brought back up I logged on my own season card and it is letting me relocate.

So I would try logging on with each card to check.

I'm logged in but can't see my sons name! How can I get his name on it - he's a junior and hence doesn't log in as I always pay for tickets through my account.

Have you logged on using his season card number and the password you set for it?

Apologies, am not sure if junior tickets is done differently, but this is what I had to do for my adult ticket.

I don't recall setting up an email account for him, so I'm stuck becasue if I click reset password it needs an email address that is set up already.

malg said:
YaYa said:
Goater666 said:
Sorted online! finally!

Block 315.

See you next season blue. 315, row U for me and my old fella :) Well chuffed with that.
Fucking hell, good luck in there. I moved there last season, and it's a fucking shocker. Mind you, if you absolutely hate Dzeko and Kolarov you should be OK!

315?

armadillo495 said:
dobobobo said:
armadillo495 said:
I'm logged in but can't see my sons name! How can I get his name on it - he's a junior and hence doesn't log in as I always pay for tickets through my account.

Have you logged on using his season card number and the password you set for it?

Apologies, am not sure if junior tickets is done differently, but this is what I had to do for my adult ticket.

I don't recall setting up an email account for him, so I'm stuck becasue if I click reset password it needs an email address that is set up already.

If you did set one up I guess you would of used the same email address that you used for your account. If you are not sure which one you used, it's stored on you account, once logged on here: <a class="postlink" href="http://tickets.mcfc.co.uk/?utm_source=mcfc.co.uk&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=ticketing&utm_content=globalnav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tickets.mcfc.co.uk/?utm_source=m ... =globalnav</a>

go to your account and it will display the email address.

Finally sorted but haven't received an email that I have relocated which at the end of the process it says you will receive,anybody else not had the email.

dobobobo said:
yorks blue said:
ive got on website but its not letting me choose a seat is anyone else having same problem?

You need to find seats that are highlighted in green.

Interestingly no seats are available in the premium blocks.

But as I understood Gray and someone else stated we would never sell them. ;)

Got to laugh at all the rows that haven't been filled at the front of the new tier. £600 is a joke price!

mancityvstoke said:
malg said:
YaYa said:

315?

No wonder it was shit last season, you were sat on the fucking roof!

Goater666 said:
Got to laugh at all the rows that haven't been filled at the front of the new tier. £600 is a joke price!

It isn`t a joke at all.The £299 will obviously go first,but I bet the £600 seats will be snapped up when the cheaper ones have gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.