Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coco the Clown's guest this morning was the thoroughly unbiased Jason McAteer, who not only echoed those sentiments, but openly accused City of orchestrating the whole thing, telling the player to go on strike etc etc. I do hope the City legal team were listening!

Can tell how upset he is, in that he even failed to mention us when the boiled bollock asked him who would be challenging at the top

It really is a goldfish bowl at Anfield

I heard we were speaking to Ibe before his contract renewal but he thought he had a better chance of 1st team football at loserpool. He is close to sterling and we are big admirers so wouldn't be surprised if we go through all of this again within the next 18 months.

I think all lurking scousers should Google 'Lovren goes on strike' before they comment on the Sterling situation. I suppose it was ok last season when Lovren wanted to join Dipperpool to behave in this manner...
Agree 100%. Talksport this morning was a disgrace, the sheer amount of shite spouted by the two scottish mugs was incredible. Thankfully Jason Mcateer (more like Mcatear) was on hand to balance it out. precious bunch.

not posted for a while so go easy on me. But, I guess we are starting to behave the way other large European clubs have for years in the transfer market. I used to get angry about how the "big" clubs "negotiated" with "smaller" clubs, pressure on the player, manipulation of all parties. But now I suppose we are doing that too. Albeit in a more professional and ethical manner. I suppose patience is a virtue in negotiations?

not posted for a while so go easy on me. But, I guess we are starting to behave the way other large European clubs have for years in the transfer market. I used to get angry about how the "big" clubs "negotiated" with "smaller" clubs, pressure on the player, manipulation of all parties. But now I suppose we are doing that too. Albeit in a more professional and ethical manner. I suppose patience is a virtue in negotiations?

Spot on.

Post more.

Coco the Clown's guest this morning was the thoroughly unbiased Jason McAteer, who not only echoed those sentiments, but openly accused City of orchestrating the whole thing, telling the player to go on strike etc etc. I do hope the City legal team were listening!
Then when he was asked about who would be champions next season, Chelsea, arsenal, would be there, utd would spend, and it would depend on Liverpool signings, CITY never got a mention. got as far as picking the phone up. but didn't take the bait.

Then when he was asked about who would be champions next season, Chelsea, arsenal, would be there, utd would spend, and it would depend on Liverpool signings, CITY never got a mention. got as far as picking the phone up. but didn't take the bait.

Well i can tell him now that Ings will not fire them to PL glory pmsl.

Im past getting angry and thoroughly in the enjoyment phase of watching and listening to them all in meltdown.

Nobody in the media wants to see the only difference in the Sterling saga over say LFC signing Southampton's players is the behaviour of LFC.

They are a moneyball club. Buy cheap (screw over the selling club if possible) sell expensive (screw over the buying club). It is LFC that have set a ridiculously high fee for Sterling. It is LFC that have briefed the media. It is LFC that have briefed their ex players. They have turned this transfer into a circus because they want to pressure City into paying over the odds.

Do Southampton behave in this way when LFC want to buy their better players ? No they don't. They behave with dignity and agree a fair fee.

LFC - scummy club, scummy fans and scummy owners.

I think all lurking scousers should Google 'Lovren goes on strike' before they comment on the Sterling situation. I suppose it was ok last season when Lovren wanted to join Dipperpool to behave in this manner...
They tapped up half the Southampton team last summer, don't forget, Lallana was creating quite a fuss to get his move as well, presumably on the instruction of Liverpool to get his price down. And Southampton were holding out because they had to give a percentage of the fee to Bournemouth. Football is awash with hypocritical cunts and plenty of them used to play for Liverpool it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.