Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Maybe selling some of the season cards that did not work for the Chelsea game,(Still waiting for new card and ticket office say 7000 cards not working)

Rang them up today and bought one... I was told most were in level 3 for the value gold. Which for £299 isn't a problem
Is it full price then - even though 2 games have gone? Still a bargain.

I don't understand why City sell he same seat for £44 to £48 against Watford but are prepared to sell so cheap to seasoncard holders.

Perhaps it is to build up the seasoncard base. We need as many as possible to justify expanding the ground still further.

Opening crowds have been very good.

Rang them up today and bought one... I was told most were in level 3 for the value gold. Which for £299 isn't a problem

yes i rang up today and got one no problem they wouldnt give me a seat number but said i would be up high. I was right up at the top of the new stand against Watford (thanks to GF Blue )good view and for £299 its a bargain

thats just showing how many tickets are available, we will just get allocated a seat at a later date,

I did not renew this year
It was not going to be feasible with a large reduction of my working hours.
Today I opened up our accounts and saw City were selling value gold.

I clicked and was presented with a purchase screen of a full block
Around fifty or so seats scattered randomly around this currently unknown block were not available for purchase indicating to me as taken by other blues
At the top of the screen I was presented with the words "front" indicating rows nearest the pitch.I chose two seats together and added them to our basket.

The seats were actually numbered by rows upward of one to twenty and numbered one to 40 across for seats left to right.It is usual for rows to be alphabetical but systems do change.

After checking the seats were together I clicked the purchase button
I am fully expecting our seats to be now together as indicated to me

There was no mention on the purchase screen that this was an imaginary block and tickets would be allocated purely on a random basis
I would expect if this was the case we would not have been presented with an illusionary purchase screen were we could mouse click and make our choice.
In essence they would have produced no seat layout and simply mentioned that your seats will be allocated randomly at a later date and do we now wish to continue with our purchase.
On reflection I feel sure our beloved club will not disappoint us both : )

I have two seats numbered together on the same row and that is all for now.

Last edited:
I did not renew this year
It was not going to be feasible with a large reduction of my working hours.
Today I opened up our accounts and saw City were selling value gold.

I clicked and was presented with a purchase screen of a full block
Around 50 or so tickets scattered randomly around this currently unknown block were not available indicating to me as effectively taken by other blues
At the top of the screen I was presented with the words "front" indicating rows nearest the pitch
I chose two seats together and added them to our basket
The seats were actually numbered by rows upward of one to twenty and numbered one to 40 for the individual seats left to right.
It is usual for the rows to be alphabetical but systems do indeed change

After checking the seats were together I clicked the purchase button
I am fully expecting our seats to be now together as indicated to me

There was no mention on the purchase screen that this was an illusionary block and tickets would be allocated on a random basis
I would expect if this was the case then we would not have been presented with this illusionary purchase screen were we could mouse click and individually choose.

In essence they would have produced no seat layout and simply mentioned that your seats will be allocated at a later date and do we now wish to continue with our purchase.
On reflection I feel sure our beloved club will not disappoint us both : )

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2015/September/Seasoncard-relaunch-story/1441180124

unfortunately on the OS in the news article about these tickets there is this section

Value Gold gives you all the same benefits as a Gold Seasoncard, the only difference is that we will choose where you sit in the stadium once the sales window has closed. Please note that there are only single seats available for the Value Gold Seasoncards.
I phoned the club and was told that they are all individual seats which is why we can not be given block or seat numbers yet

the web form will just be a way to show how many of the 800 Value Gold cards they have left to sell, the best thing to do would be phone the club

Friend of mine bought 3 together in block 140 today. Would be amazed if they aren't together as it's an adult and two juniors. Hope I'm not proved wrong.

Hello pal.
Then the web site will have shown it's wares in a rather misleading manner
There would be no need for a seat selection tool if seat selection is not possible

It would have just said....
Dear valued customer we now have 781 scattered seats remaining
On that basis does thah wish to continue our kid with thah £598 purchase ?
Or is thah just a messer !

The website has indeed shown it in a misleading manner, but it is probably to do with the website being linked to the ticketing system itself as it shows a real time map of the stadium normally instead of a singular block which looks like no other block in the building, but that is something to speak to the lovely people in ticketing about,

They do say a few times that it is just individual seats and have said over the phone that it is just a individual seats, I am only saying what is on the website and what I know about the ticketing system, you'll have to contact the club about anything else

I phoned up the city ticket line today and got a specific seat (block, row, seat number). The ticket was also pro rated so only paid 267. Over the moon. Them evel sheiks - Ruining football since 2008..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.