Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Thanks for letting me know you only paid pro-rata pal
I am really looking forward to chatting with the nice admin people in the morning and discussing with them proraterization in a modern day suberbia and the freedom of information act in releasing said proraterization information ;)
I have done my calculations and your hypothesis of £267 is somewhat correct

I have to say what a marvellous user name you have
It does what it says on the tin my good man
When I look and gaze upon it's form it concocts visions of a bond-esque Matt Damon Ronin Austin Powersy type and sexy girls and adventure and handsomeness and witty and wiley posting styles and and and ..

Mike Lewis I thank you for your intelligent board input this hallowed eve and would love to share a gill of real northern ale with you at a time of your own deposition and it goes without saying your obviously busy time constraints
You are amazing pal and if any moderators are looking in then this is the type of character this board should be aiming to entice and wholeheartedly encourage.

I shall be aiming come the morrow for the value gold pro-rata payments x two reductions and free parking and a free match programmes and shaking Silvas hand and a tour of the dressing room priority champ league allocation aways, 40% off Etihad flights globalaly and five hospitality boardroom passes and a question and answer session with the gentleman himself

Am I aiming too high ?
Bless you Mike
Welcome back Mick, there are loads of us in the new stand if you end up there, see you For a half time pint or a pre match pint in lloyds

And here is the News.
I have just spoke with supporter services
City agree that the system of self seat selection could be construed as misleading.
An urgent report to the hierarchy has been sanctioned in an attempt to lighten the load on customer services

Value gold
A value product that enables the club to fill in isolated seats scattered around the ground.
Being a two edged sword by also offering the individual fan seasonal support at £14 a game

So what's not to like ?
Just the on-line booking selection tool that does not clearly explain the above and infers you are selecting your own seats by displaying 20 rows
and then numbering the seating at 1 to 40 across.
We chose row three seats 39 and 40 respectfully

So to summarize and conclude the seats are sold non allocated and you will not get to sit with your chums.
They also do not pro-rata the value gold do they Mr Mike !
You would make an excellent fly fisherman
However the gold and platinum are indeed prorated

Hello Tony.
See you all in Seville pal for a scoop or three
Chow.

And here is the News.
I have just spoke with supporter services
City agree that the system of self seat selection could be construed as misleading.
An urgent report to the hierarchy has been sanctioned in an attempt to lighten the load on customer services

Value gold
A value product that enables the club to fill in isolated seats scattered around the ground.
Being a two edged sword by also offering the individual fan seasonal support at £14 a game

So what's not to like ?
Just the on-line booking selection tool that does not clearly explain the above and infers you are selecting your own seats by displaying 20 rows
and then numbering the seating at 1 to 40 across.
We chose row three seats 39 and 40 respectfully

So to summarize and conclude the seats are sold non allocated and you will not get to sit with your chums.
They also do not pro-rata the value gold do they Mr Mike !
You would make an excellent fly fisherman
However the gold and platinum are indeed prorated

Hello Tony.
See you all in Seville pal for a scoop or three
Chow.

yes just got the same reply :-(
not ideal ...

Advice please - saw this re 299 tickets and thought i will have a bit of that...

jumped on website and bingo got one...

now - just remembered i am also on waiting list and thus paid the 100 quid to get on that....how do i go about getting that 100 quid back ?

yes just got the same reply :-(
not ideal ...
I'll add my two penneth as I bought one of these earlier today. Seems there's a bit of confusion in the ticket office between a Gold and Gold Value card (which in south stand level 3 is surely the same price at £299?).

I essentially told them what I I wanted - a South Stand Level 3 seat, Block 315, same seat every game for £299, although preferably on a pro rata basis with associated discount ;-)

Anyhow eventually they sold me a seat in block 315 which isn't available until after West Ham as its already sold for that game, so I get a temporary seat for 1 match a few rows away. They were adamant there would be no pro rata discount, however when they put it through the system it automatically calculated the pro rata price at £267. Absolute bonus!

I should add that I was on the phone for well over an hour after being passed on hold between ticket sales and supporter services. I'd recommend just haggling.

Looks to me like the club has finally realised that bar the big games we're going to struggle to sell out with our very expensive individual match tickets every week, so they've increased the season ticket cap to decrease the amount of those expensive individual tickets they have to sell for each fixture.

About time the club realised our individual match ticket prices are fucking batshit, particularly in the league, and particularly given we've just extended the ground.

Looks to me like the club has finally realised that bar the big games we're going to struggle to sell out with our very expensive individual match tickets every week, so they've increased the season ticket cap to decrease the amount of those expensive individual tickets they have to sell for each fixture.

About time the club realised our individual match ticket prices are fucking batshit, particularly in the league, and particularly given we've just extended the ground.
Or it could be that the club have decided that the single tickets dotted around the stadium are not wanted by individual match goers as they usually come in pairs or more and so they don't sell.
Instead they offer them at a reduced price to City fans.
Only you could twist a positive into a shit storm, congrats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.