Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Or it could be that the club have decided that the single tickets dotted around the stadium are not wanted by individual match goers as they usually come in pairs or more and so they don't sell.
Instead they offer them at a reduced price to City fans.
Only you could twist a positive into a shit storm, congrats.

Well said squirty. very rare nowadays that fans go on their own.

Is it eck...
Difficult to judge
Many people go on their own, but what about the person who rocks up for odd games?
We have loads of 'single' seats all over the stadium and they are much harder to shift than twos or more.

If a dad/mum wants to take their kid to see a game they're not going to buy two singles are they, so they don't get sold.
Smart move by City to get them off the planner.

I think it may be rare for fans to go on their own but it's not rare for fans to sit on their own..before me and my mates could get 6 together in the SS we were all dotted about the CB Stand

That is what I mean IBH. These single tickets are so much harder to get rid of on a game by game basis.

Difficult to judge
Many people go on their own, but what about the person who rocks up for odd games?
We have loads of 'single' seats all over the stadium and they are much harder to shift than twos or more.

If a dad/mum wants to take their kid to see a game they're not going to buy two singles are they, so they don't get sold.
Smart move by City to get them off the planner.
Fantastic by city and obviously 3 or 4 seats to flog together to a family is easier than single seats

I was more saying we still have a fair amount of fans who go to the game on their jack jones, or go with mates and just like to sit on their Todd.

Fantastic by city and obviously 3 or 4 seats to flog together to a family is easier than single seats

I was more saying we still have a fair amount of fans who go to the game on their jack jones, or go with mates and just like to sit on their Todd.
No doubt
If my family didn't go I still would.
I have mates I go to the game with and have done for years, but we have never sat together.
Although, as someone mentioned, the opening of the new SS has allowed a lot of people to now get together, I was just a miserable bastard who wanted to stay where he was.

I just bought one of these. Thanks OP for sharing

I'm not on the waiting list either

There are quite a few available online but I can't work out which stand they're in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.