Tosin Adarabioyo

Even if you take out the summer, Pellegrini has preferred Humphries all season.
Yep, it was clear and I'm not doubting that. But if Tosn didn't get injured he could've been with the 1st team in pre-season too.

Still I think Tosin Adarabioyo is a bright talent who can become a valuable player for us.

I've seen Tosin play a few times now and he isn't as good as you are all making him out to be.

Technically on the ball he is way off the standard needed.

Compare him to Denayer at the same age and it is frightening how far apart they are.

Good luck to the lad today but Demichelis and Tosin against Diego Costa is not going to be good viewing.

I've seen Tosin play a few times now and he isn't as good as you are all making him out to be.

Compare him to Denayer at the same age and it is frightening how far apart they are.

Good luck to the lad today but Demichelis and Tosin against Diego Costa is not going to be good viewing.
At his age, Denayer was kickin the ball barefoot in Belgium

Looked accomplished which is not easy considering he was partnered by Demi.

Definitely looked better than demi, I was impressed with his defending. If he can learn how to pass, he may have a future here.

This comment looked stupid before the game, now it just looks funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.