PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

It doesn't - that was just the first suggestion. So far we have had little to no movement of getting something properly organised because people are still arguing that it's fair because they can afford it. No thought for the fellow fan.
Other options were given, but still no poll, and no real progress at deciding what, if anything, we are going to do, or when.

@prestwichblue you are onside, and a mod - can you make a poll?
I suggest a change to the thread title then.

People are giving feedback on the walk out and it's very split at the moment. Something else needs to be suggested and discussed...

I think the club had an opportunity to appease a frustrated fan-base by pricing the game more reasonably (£30-50 would've been great) but they've priced it in line with past levels, which has angered a section of the support. But again I think that anger and frustration is as much to do with the form of the team as it's about ticket prices. So therefore a walk-out is an over-reaction in the view of many of us. It doesn't mean we shouldn't do something. Just not this.

we need every point we can get. leave early could have an adverse effect on the team like it might of done for liverstool.

i wont do anything that could even slightly have an adverse effect so count me out. there has got to be a better way

Would they be paying much more for a ticket than a normal league game? As a season ticket holder, I'm not sure of pricing for individual matches that non-season ticket holders pay for a reasonably high profile league game. I thought most of the angst was from season ticket holders are they are not used to paying such high prices

Maybe not but from a ST holder's point of view, while you get a £5 discount, when you add up all the extra cup games that need forking out for then it mounts up. We've had loads of home cup games this season plus an expensive day out at Wembley a few weeks ago and many fans are maxed out - I can afford the £40 for my seat but many others can't, particularly if they take their kids as well. Now I accept that the price of success means more games and hence more cost but the club really should've adopted a more sensible pricing policy for this match - PSG are a great team but they don't have the "pull" of a Barca or a Real so pricing it along the lines of those games will backfire IMO, moreso if we get smashed in the first leg because you can be sure that thousands will wait and see what happens there first before thinking about committing to this game.

I suggest a change to the thread title then.

People are giving feedback on the walk out and it's very split at the moment. Something else needs to be suggested and discussed...

I think the club had an opportunity to appease a frustrated fan-base by pricing the game more reasonably (£30-50 would've been great) but they've priced it in line with past levels, which has angered a section of the support. But again I think that anger and frustration is as much to do with the form of the team as it's about ticket prices. So therefore a walk-out is an over-reaction in the view of many of us. It doesn't mean we shouldn't do something. Just not this.

I'm going to ask the MOD's to change the title again,to 'Protest Option's and delete the specific 60th minute walkout reference. Sorry MOD's. :-)

Who has stretched the truth? The whole thing has been about fans being charged "up to £60" - which is too much. Try again Ferran.

But they are not being charged £60 which is many peoples point. I am East Stand Level 1 and mine is £50 which albeit being a lot of money isn't that expensive for a QF of Champions League.

"Try again Ferran" now I know its the kids holidays but I am sure in what ever school you are at they teach you basic maths. Please point out which City season card holders or Cityzen are paying £60. Or is it the new breed of tourists you are defending.

I didn't realise non-season ticket holders didn't attend Champions League games. Silly me.

Non Season Ticket holders and Cityzen card holders at least get your statement right. Well if as a fan (general) you are neither of those 2 card holders that give you the discount then personally I don't give 2 fucks about you pay your price for glory seeking the big games.

Non Season Ticket holders and Cityzen card holders at least get your statement right. Well if as a fan (general) you are neither of those 2 card holders then personally I don't give 2 fucks about you pay your price for glory seeking the big games.

The impression I get is that you don't give 2 fucks about anyone but yourself so I suggest you wind your fucking neck in Ferran.

But they are not being charged £60 which is many peoples point. I am East Stand Level 1 and mine is £50 which albeit being a lot of money isn't that expensive for a QF of Champions League.

"Try again Ferran" now I know its the kids holidays but I am sure in what ever school you are at they teach you basic maths. Please point out which City season card holders or Cityzen are paying £60. Or is it the new breed of tourists you are defending.
Do you need to have a season ticket or Citycard to be worthy of being defended now?

As long as you're alright Jack or should that be Ferran?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.