Pep- dont expect......

We cannot afford to fuck about with our midfield signings this summer.

We need two top class midfielders to really get this squad competing at the highest level.

The fact Toure who's legs have gone is still our most creative midfielder speaks volumes.

A midfield of Gundogan, Delph, Fernandinho and Fernando is simply still not good enough.

We cannot afford to fuck about with our midfield signings this summer.

We need two top class midfielders to really get this squad competing at the highest level.

The fact Toure who's legs have gone is still our most creative midfielder speaks volumes.

A midfield of Gundogan, Delph, Fernandinho and Fernando is simply still not good enough.
Think we'll still have KDB

I respectfully disagree
While I agree with you, I am happy Bill holds the view he does. Coz at least it shows a consistency most on this threads are lacking.

All season we here about how terrible Pellars has been and how he has underachieved with this squad. And then at season end, the very same folks who thought Pellars uselessness is why we lost, now think we need 5 Starters to compete?

That just sounds incongruent to me. If we need 4 or 5 starters to compete, then one can't but view Pellars last season as a success when he wins a cup, gets to the Semis of another, in spite of major injury to every top player on his squad bar Hart.

Oh well. I guess that's for another thread :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.