Pep- dont expect......

Mp should have adjusted our game to take account of key players missing but he ploughed on playing the same way but with players that weren't suited to it,square pegs in round holes etc
I wont totally disagree, but those same players were accustomed to the way we play and many had successfully fitted innto that system to enable us to witness one of the best City seasons I can remember. Time and tide wait for no man and all that

Don't agree, this squad lacks the energy of a Pep squad, half these players we've currently got would be on their knees by Christmas.
They look fucked with MP in charge so a big wake up call for a few
Then why fitness work are they doing?

If Leicester can turn their energy and running around under Claudio then why can't our expensive players.

Pep would have won the league at a canter this year, with this squad. Look how many points are winning it.

Think we may only sign one central midfielder
We already have Dino, Fernando and Delph and I'm almost certain he will play either Silva, Nasri or KDB in a midfield three as Pep has almost always had a playmaker in central midfield

I am getting the impression we really want pogpa - quality not quantity.

Then why fitness work are they doing?

If Leicester can turn their energy and running around under Claudio then why can't our expensive players.

Pep would have won the league at a canter this year, with this squad. Look how many points are winning it.
MP and Pep's styles are like chalk and cheese, players that will struggle under Pep:

Zabba
Kolarov
Otamendi
Demichelis
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Fernando
Bony

Just my opinion but can you see a common theme with all the players above?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.