Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Vinnie, if he gets injured again this season it will probably be the end for him... real shame as he is a class act, a superb player and a fantastic captain for the club.
As far as Joe goes, I would hate to see him leave – if Bravo does come in, I would have expected Caballero to leave to be honest – and hopefully Joe rises to the challenge and puts the graft in... but you have to accept that his distribution is poor, and he always gets beat low to his left. Love the lad, and his passion for the club - but if you want to stay top of the game sometimes you have to swing the axe!

But there is no way Joe Hart would stay here to be a No2 keeper as there is no way Bravo would be coming to be a No2 and no way city would be paying the transfer fees quoted for him to be a no2

He certainly knows best what he wants, rather than what you or I would like. No one knows whether he's making the right decision or not at this point but he's the one paid to make it.

The fact is that Hart has great strengths as a keeper but also significant weaknesses, which he really hasn't taken steps to eliminate. That alone is enough to justify the question "could we do better? "

But Pep may also know something that you or I don't know. For example, to take an extreme and hypothetical example, what if Pep knew that Joe was deliberately throwing games for money?
Hart "throwing games for money" is without any question the most unberlievable thing ever written on here, and believe me there has been some strange stuff written on here, please explain that comment.

telling my 10yr son last night that Joe might be leaving was like sticking a dagger through his heart. He broke down like i havent seen him do since his rabbit died a few years ago. (dont laugh you b*******s) :-)
My wife cried when her rabbit broke down as well.

Turns out it just needed batteries.

Assuming that Hart is a great influence in the dressing room (hmmm), you do realise that Bravo has captained his country for a good few years and is a born leader?

The players leaving, Hart, Yaya and Nasri do indeed have big personalities, they've been wagging the dog for a while and it's no surprise Pep appears to have sidelined them.

You may think we take our identity from those three but I don't. I simply thank them for their contribution and wish them well.
That's such an important point. Players come and go but its the fans who've carried this club up and down the leagues over the years that give it its identity.

Sevilla will be a good option for Joe . Champs league, would a good experience I reckon. For a change he would be lauded as well, since English players are so comfy in England and don't go to Europe

Hart "throwing games for money" is without any question the most unberlievable thing ever written on here, and believe me there has been some strange stuff written on here, please explain that comment.
It was a hypothetical - an extreme one, granted but hypothetical.

telling my 10yr son last night that Joe might be leaving was like sticking a dagger through his heart. He broke down like i havent seen him do since his rabbit died a few years ago. (dont laugh you b*******s) :-)
joe is his hero and now he doesnt like Pep anymore! Nice one Pep for ruining my kids life.

IF joe goes then he will go with my best regards. He was a bargain buy and has been a magnificent servant for us. but we must trust pep. we have the most revered coach in world football so let him build his squad and get behind him.
Feels like my Franny Lee leaving for Derby moment, I remember that moment not good at all. Anyhoo trust in Pep.

Sevilla will be a good option for Joe . Champs league, would a good experience I reckon. For a change he would be lauded as well, since English players are so comfy in England and don't go to Europe
Yeah I'd like to see that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.