Glass Tunnel now taking shape

As squirty flower partly explained in his post it is not always easy to get seats near your friends/family. Plus some people like to sit near the front (moi) and some like to be further back so that they see every inch of the pitch. :-)

Fair enough but it's not the end of the world. So much good this club does and we cry like girls over anything. I'm in level 3, never been able to meet a mate in level 1, no biggie I go to watch city not base my experience around meeting someone for a pint at half time

Fair enough but it's not the end of the world. So much good this club does and we cry like girls over anything. I'm in level 3, never been able to meet a mate in level 1, no biggie I go to watch city not base my experience around meeting someone for a pint at half time

Sorry, you seem to have the wrong impression of what I'm saying. I was only pointing out why some people had something to say. I don't meet anyone at half time, just pop over to say hullo before the match. Plus I don't have a drink either at half time, before the match or even after the match. Squirty Flower has the right to complain after what happened to him and his family. I'm not complaining just explaining!! :-)

Exactly. The club do a brilliant job, the ground is fantastic. Staff friendly and helpful. Team amazing.

Exactly. The club do a brilliant job, the ground is fantastic. Staff friendly and helpful. Team amazing.

I'm quite happy with the club, just pointing out that some are not. I'll still pop over to say hullo to my friend, I'm going in the gate I always go in by, will be sitting with the people I always sit with................. now I must go and pack the presents I brought them back from Canada and hope that the security staff let me in with them!! A big bag to carry today. See you later. ;-)

Sorry, you seem to have the wrong impression of what I'm saying. I was only pointing out why some people had something to say. I don't meet anyone at half time, just pop over to say hullo before the match. Plus I don't have a drink either at half time, before the match or even after the match. Squirty Flower has the right to complain after what happened to him and his family. I'm not complaining just explaining!! :-)

Fair dos if there's legitimate reasons for people, some of the other stuff I have read here though seems like toys well and truly out the pram

Maybe he has a right to complain in this instance but the little boy who cried wolf was ingnored too.

I sense sarcasm worsley...

(actually probably not but it's getting increasingly difficult to tell in this thread)

No sarcasm from me. I absolutely love going and have no complaints whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.