£££££££

I think we can spend in the region of 100 - 150 mil. Not too sure who we'll be getting if we're playing like this though!

welsh_andy said:
personally all players contracts should state, that if you dont play for 1st team, then we deduct 90%, soon see them fuck off elsewhere or fight for their places

Then the players would never have joined City in the first place certainly the players we are looking at.

No player even Aguero would sign such a contract regardless of how unlikely it was to happen

Prestwich mate - you always seem to have the best understanding of FFP on this forum. Could you explain in laymans terms where we're at and how much (approx) we can afford to sped on transfers/wages please bud?

I think we could move on these players which should give us a nice "kitty" to buy deeeecent replacements.

OUT; Dzeko - Swap for Higuain
Tevez - £25 million
Kolorov - £10 million
Ade - £18 million
Balo - £28 million
De Jong - £12 million
AJ - £17 million
Kolo - £8 million
Bridge - £4 million
Hargreaves - FREE
Santa Cruz - £5 million.

That should bring in around £127 million for us to go and buy;

Hummels - £17 million
Martinez - £20 million
Hazard - £28 million
Lavezzi - £30 million
Cavani - £34 million
Higuain - Swap Dzeko

Lavezzi has a €31million buyout clause which today converts to £25.6million which could be good value for him in today's market.

kippaxking79 said:
I think we could move on these players which should give us a nice "kitty" to buy deeeecent replacements.

OUT; Dzeko - Swap for Higuain
Tevez - £25 million (£15 million if we are lucky)
Kolorov - £10 million (optimistic)
Ade - £18 million( I would be fcking amazed if we get half that)
Balo - £28 million( As above)
De Jong - £12 million(One year left on contract - £7m tops)
AJ - £17 million( Are you sure?)
Kolo - £8 million( Free )
Bridge - £4 million (Free)
Hargreaves - FREE (The only one I agree with)
Santa Cruz - £5 million. (possible but unlikely)

That should bring in around £127 million for us to go and buy;

Hummels - £17 million
Martinez - £20 million
Hazard - £28 million
Lavezzi - £30 million
Cavani - £34 million
Higuain - Swap Dzeko

if we are gonna have a clear out and sign some new players who wanna play for us it needs to be all done and dusted way before the new season starts bring it on!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.