£1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Re: £1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Benjani's Shoulder said:
Citytillidie69 said:
ahhhh the eloquent youth speak of today..........I assume from the muttering you made that you find the stealing of Pattym's drinks amusing........ahhhh the social conscience of the youth of today.....their mothers must be so proud.

My mother died, leaving me with no choice but to hit the streets and pick up such lingo. I find it amusing that you would buy a drink and then not drink it and then complain when someone else does

Did i mention my mother died of boredom after reading your posts?

pmsl. wicked but funny.

hi,yeh had to put up wiv annoyin kdz behind me last nite but the idea behind it is to get local kids to come to the games and maybe come back in the future rather than support the red shite across the city,so we have to be cool about it for a few games a season

benjani fair enough u made one funny comment u just murdered urself there, give it a rest ur BORING

Benjani's Shoulder said:
Citytillidie69 said:
ahhhh the eloquent youth speak of today..........I assume from the muttering you made that you find the stealing of Pattym's drinks amusing........ahhhh the social conscience of the youth of today.....their mothers must be so proud.

My mother died, leaving me with no choice but to hit the streets and pick up such lingo. I find it amusing that you would buy a drink and then not drink it and then complain when someone else does

What?

blueinbolton77 said:
Benjani's Shoulder said:

pmsl. wicked but funny.

Made me Laugh.

pattym, why did you not take issue with them if they stole the drinks, get a steward/copper or give them a crack, which ever fit's with yourself?

Not all the riff raff were at the game last night. Have a look at the match thread during the period when we were drawing (around page 19, IIRC). There are some who were posting last night who'd want to take a serious look at themselves. Strangely enough, most of them had disappeared by the time Johnno had banged in the fifth goal.

Trigger said:
LCBblue said:
I was in 107 for today, and there was these 2 blokes who were very vocal and abusive towards Scunthorpe players, they were clearly pissed and there girlfriends were both there, if anyone saw them they were on about row P or something...

Yep with their Bimbo girlfriends, row M and their numbers noted think they will be receiving a letter shortly as soon as postal strike over.

On a more positive note I loved the fact that the fan base looks secure with thousands of junior blues present.
Yep mate, glad you took note, my son said hed came down to see you, and say Hi.

He uses this account way, way, more often than I do, this is the first time Iv been on it in weeks. So, its him who starts all the threads and stuff. So did he say Hi? Hes 13, average height, brown hair, nike joggers and the away shirt on? He said he had... :D

To be honest I don't really care if there's riff raff in if it boosts the attendance for games like this and they get behind the team. Had a little fat kid behind me who was a gobby little shit mind!

blueinbolton77 said:
Benjani's Shoulder said:

pmsl. wicked but funny.

ahhhhh, more youthful comments from raggamuffin street urchins.....I love the way you use the old quick retort of your dead mother.....Im sure your mother would find her demise quite amusing as well as respectful. You son will make a great client of the fallback service that this great country will provide for you or even the free accomodation that awaits your arrival in a few years to come.

there were some right wierdos there last night that clearly had thought lets go n watch city coz its a quid, good or bad, not sure. there was 3 lads infront of me that were eating a RAW ONION WHOLE. now im not being funny, but onions smell at the best of times, but these 3 were just sat there as though it was an apple, not even batting an eyelid, and it stunk like hell. they may have been foreign, polish or something, does anyone know if this is normal over there???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.