£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

If you paid £49 at Fulham then the rest of the stand paid £10 on the day I'm sure you would have been delighted it was a full stand with no other concerns.

This is not about season tickets, it is about the people who have been paying full price over the last 3 weeks being alienated. Some of them may not have been able to afford it but made sacrafices. They are the real loyal fans.

Corky said:
If you paid £49 at Fulham then the rest of the stand paid £10 on the day I'm sure you would have been delighted it was a full stand with no other concerns.

This is not about season tickets, it is about the people who have been paying full price over the last 3 weeks being alienated. Some of them may not have been able to afford it but made sacrafices. They are the real loyal fans.

So you would rather have 2k empty seats and a worse atmosphere?

The you are selfish.

SWP's back said:
Corky said:

The you are selfish.

1. There will probably 1/2K empty anyway
2. There should be the same price for everyone
3. If all we are bothered about is filling seats why not let people in free?

I am thinking of other fans who have forked out good money over the last 3 weeks, you are not.

Not like me to sit on the fence, but I can see both sides of this.

I bought a ticket for £31 yesterday, and I can understand that someone who doesn't have a lot of disposable income would feel a little irritated that they didn't wait.

But I think it's better to have a full house than not, at whatever cost.

I was unsure this would have an impact on the atendance if it was not promoted but if people on this thread are to believed it looks to have added a thousand or two at least.

Overall I certainly don't begrudge anyone a cheap ticket and want a full house. But I can understand some being frustrated.

I certainly don't feel City deserve significant criticism.

Corky said:
SWP's back said:

The you are selfish.

I am thinking of other fans who have forked out good money over the last 3 weeks, you are not.

Why should football be any different from another industry? As has been said, if you book a holiday now, you do so at a price that you are ahppy with and you are guaranteed the flight, hotel etc. If you were to wait, you may get it half price the day before, You don't walk around the pool in a strop that other people got the same holiday for less do you?

As for the people that bought tickets over the last 3 weeks. They bought them and were happy with the price. Are they any worse off now? No - so fuck them if they want to moan. Selfish is the only word.

I ask again - would you rather have 2 k emopty seats (it WILL be a sell out tonight).

ps -- I wouldnt mind them going on sale for a quid to sell out every game. I would always pay more to know I was guaranteed a seat where I wanted, it is a free market mate. No one forces anyone to purchase a seat or guarantees prices wont go down.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:

I bought a ticket for £31 yesterday, and I can understand that someone who doesn't have a lot of disposable income would feel a little irritated that they didn't wait.

I was unsure this would have an impact on the atendance if it was not promoted but if people on this thread are to believed it looks to have added a thousand or two at least.

Overall I certainly don't begrudge anyone a cheap ticket and want a full house. But I can understand some being frustrated.

See Dave, I said I usually agree with you.

Didsbury Dave said:

Excellent post.

SWP's back said:
Corky said:

Why should football be any different from another industry? As has been said, if you book a holiday now, you do so at a price that you are ahppy with and you are guaranteed the flight, hotel etc. If you were to wait, you may get it half price the day before, You don't walk around the pool in a strop that other people got the same holiday for less do you?

As for the people that bought tickets over the last 3 weeks. They bought them and were happy with the price. Are they any worse off now? No - so fuck them if they want to moan. Selfish is the only word.

I ask again - would you rather have 2 k emopty seats (it WILL be a sell out tonight).

It is illegal to charge different clubs fans different prices, (it is not normal business, football clubs are not real businesses set up to make profits or they would all have been shut down) so it seems daft when they do it with our own with no warning.

I will wait and see how many turn up tonight.

Corky said:
SWP's back said:

It is illegal to charge different clubs fans different prices, (it is not normal business, football clubs are not real businesses set up to make profits or they would all have been shut down) so it seems daft when they do it with our own with no warning.

I will wait and see how many turn up tonight.

Erm, no it isn't. And we have always charged our fans different prices (cat A, B, C etc)

As for waiting and seeing, I hope you pm tomorrow if it is full and say "You were right"<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
See Dave, I said I usually agree with you.
No you didn't

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.