£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

skybluekings said:
Last year I had made a donation dare of £100 to bluemoon for Richards to have JUST 1 successful cross for the season.

As expected, Richards went the ENTIRE season without a successful cross to a City player.

I'm carrying over the donation dare for a 2nd year.

All he has to do is make 1 cross to any City player and Ric gets £100.

Obviously we'll give the money to charity, but yes, I accept your bet.

Captain Oats said:
Wasnt he a centre back for most of last season??!

Under Sven he was at center back, under Hughes he has been at Right Back

What about the fact we actually scored properly from a corner?
Amazing what can happen when it beats the first man.

richards set up the goal with a cross against bolton last game of last season ...

BlueMoonie said:
richards set up the goal with a cross against bolton last game of last season ...

You didn't read the original post did you?

What about his crosses against Sunderland I'm pretty sure Elano got on the end of one?

I've been saying all last season you can't play the numpty as a RB. How can you have an RB who is incapable of crossing the ball? It's ridiculous.

His finishing /scoring record is woeful as well, especially considering he likes to race into the box like he's a centre forward. He's scored what, 2 goals in 3 years?

For me, the only place to play Micah is center half and if he can't cut it there, I don't know what we can do with him. Actually, I think he could be a decent central defender, but he rarely seems to get a game there these days.

Richards' cross watch:

After Crystal Palace and Portsmouth...£100 is still safe.

His cross won the corner for the goal against Pompey.

Richards only moved to right back under Hughes in 2009, after Zabaletta was shocking giving the game away v Forest. It was Corluka and Zabeletato start with.

Richards played centre back, centre mid and left back under Hughes beofre that. With Bellamy playing the one up front for most of the time this could apply to most of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.