£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

No one is trying to get out of a bet.

When he plays a ball in from the side that "floats" in the air and a City player gets it.
Thats when the bet will be fulfilled.

That wasn't a cross today. He was inside the box and played the ball on the ground to Bellamy.

Payout is not a problem when the he does it.

Its my challenge and my money to be paid. I made the rules CLEAR in the beginning of the bet and they are still the same.

Cross the ball IN THE AIR to a City player and payout will be made. That simple.

I'm sure Richards provides the cross for Adebayor's goal, mind you I was sat in the singing section!

Just what I expected, the OP is full of shit and is weaseling himself out of yet another pathetic situation.

Just in case you don't remember, this is the "fellow" who wanted to have a protest against Mark Hughes for the Notlob game.

It was a pass lads... He stated a CROSS to be fair.. which is ball in the air. Googling the term also confirms this.

STILL GAME ON!

SouthStand211 said:
It was a pass lads... He stated a CROSS to be fair.. which is ball in the air. Googling the term also confirms this.

STILL GAME ON!

THANK YOU!

I am in no way trying to get out of a bet. The whole season is STILL to be played.

I made the rules CLEAR in the beginning and when he crosses the ball as it should be done, then payout will be made. THAT is clear.

1. SWP to Adebayor for the goal against Arsenal. THAT is a cross.
2. Zabaleta to Barry for the goal against Celtic. THAT is a cross.
3. Bridge to Tevez which lead to the goal against Wolves. THAT is a cross.

It should be CLEAR now what he has to do.

Although I agree this time it was a pass and not a cross per se, I still think a cross can be on the floor.

Fuck me. Learn something every day. Only been playing and watching football for 36 years. A cross must be "in the air". Rubbish. What an absolute pile of shite.

A cross is a lateral pass across the box whether in the air, nice and low (volleying height), or along the ground. Just because most crosses are in the air (about head height), it does not limit the class to only those that are.

i can see what he means about a cross and a pass, to be honest a cross could be for as many as 5-6 players to get on the end of, but i think with his 'cross' it was for bellamy and no one else so it counts as a pass, as it was meant for him and no one else.

A cross doesn't have to be in the air but come on, it was a pass not a cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.