£100m for Torres

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
This isn't an "I'm ITK" thing, because i have no idea whatsoever if the source is reputable, but I got told this via a friend who said it was, but all I'm saying is if this were a possibility, then would you take it?

Fernando Torres to City £100m in the summer.

You know what, I wouldn't. £100m is a ridiculous some of money and we could buy half a squad of quality players for that, added to his injury woes.

£60m is pushing it, £100m ridiculous imo.

Great player... when he's fit.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 am --<br /><br />Great player... when he's fit.

its not 100 its 75

depends on finishing 4th and his injury

david villa available for 40 anyway so nothing guaranteed

TheLegendOfBerti said:
This isn't an "I'm ITK" thing, because i have no idea whatsoever if the source is reputable, but I got told this via a friend who said it was, but all I'm saying is if this were a possibility, then would you take it?

You know what, I wouldn't. £100m is a ridiculous some of money and we could buy half a squad of quality players for that, added to his injury woes.

Exactly. It's a pisstake and there are limits. Villa might be the more likely prospect anyway. But how old is he?

Pam said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

Exactly. It's a pisstake and there are limits. Villa might be the more likely prospect anyway. But how old is he?

TheLegendOfBerti said:

Fookin stupid if we do - the fooker is permantly injured - whilst i am still no convinced with Ade at least his current form is good and he seems to stay fit - buying Torres essentially puts ade down the pecking order - sorry but for me No - to be honest its irrelevent because he wont be coming

Pam said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

He's 28. I say we concentrate on beefing up the central midfield first and foremost and then look at some full-backs. We have Carlos and Ade up front and that's a great duo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.