£100m for Torres

Wrighty Wrexham said:
squirtyflower said:
the place is full
he's got lescott, bridge, johnson, petrov, ireland, richards and the returning bojinov to keep him company

I mean for next season!

Bridge and Ireland fit forgot about Petrov and he prob wont be here and Lescott and Johnson should be fit for pre season!

As for Boj who knows!!
i know you meant for next season but these guys, apart from ireland, are regularly out injured

Paying big money for an injury prone player like Torres is foolish before the World Cup , just imagine himgetting injured there ! .. and he's never worth £100m even if you get a fully fit player , there are players like Aguero who'd cost less , even a cheeky punt at Van Persie might be worth a go

With Tevez and Ade playing like they are and providing they continue, can't see any reason why we would need Torres, other positions need filling.

Not worth £20 million with his injury record. Good when fit. City stay clear! We don't need more player in the the treatment room,

CityTwang said:
Not worth £20 million with his injury record. Good when fit. City stay clear! We don't need more player in the the treatment room,

LOL. Top 3 striker on the planet. Dangerous anytime the ball is near him.

His is very injury prone given his age. Talented no doubt but with the transfer and wages being very high, might even be too much for a player who cant last 3 or 4 games in a row.

He has had a lot of injury problems - but I think it's more down to the fact that Liverpool so desperately need him that they rush him back before he's healed properly.

if he wasn't injured every other week he'd be worth £60m
anything more than £35m given his record would be silly

Andouble said:
CityTwang said:

LOL. Top 3 striker on the planet. Dangerous anytime the ball is near him.

Surely, but the point was that he must firstly be on the pitch before he can be dangerous and that is a serious issue. There are other good players who still have legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.